Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whipple Procedure More Condition_symptoms I would have to pay to be happy ...



jajajaja, ok, maybe not well enough to be happy for life, but a pretty good little while everything else that could orgasm desapareceríay xDDDD happiness.

I then ... I have no hope to someday go to Japan even if the Fonca looked to have an artist residency grants and stuff abroad had one in the distant lands asiáiticas ... and then no, that is, as we knew, for Westerners there east ...

jajajajajaja, I have to retract ... because today, about three in the afternoon, vOnce a program i Children who believe it's called "Wookie" Tookie "which is a live action series featuring the adventures of four Mexican children ... one of the girls has some potatoes that are fans of Japan xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ... eat with chopsticks until quesadillas (?) and his house is decorated with pure things Asian ... and the chapter just tried to get the father no longer wants to be a fan of Japan but to stay in Mexico and accept what's here ... which makes me pathetic, is like those who say aayy may support the Mexican cinema ...

WHY?? Why

& ea qucute; the hell I'll pay to see a film that is horrible? where I see only old buttocks or drug dealing or things that interest me? just because he is Mexican? is a blowjob ... if the film ... or art ... or sports or even the lady of the quesadillas in the corner want to be supported and respected by his countrymen as they do something decent ... same: we support the Mexican team and then say no then they will lose in the World ... why? if it's true, and very conformist by the public only to support something because he had the idea to be in Mexico, and likewise is somewhat conformist have the support of a country secured but your tork is as crappy the world ...

Well, I do not know ... very patriotic and I've never been ... I love the traditions of Mexico, I love many things about my Paisy I like having been born here, I like your language and all, but shocks me people, I am shocked that is conformist for convenience only be passed imbecile ...

Finally, in the story the father wants to be ... and mom is quite the opposite, a person who could call malinchista ... total ... the girl always grew up with two loves, loves loves Mexico and Japan ... then at the end of the cap í chapter ends by saying that I love both countries and can not elgir one ... it's as if you were asked who they want more than two ... which I thought was a very wise and thoughtful response ...
bueeeh
And, I was watching it just because I loved her house is decorated as xDDDD ... so at least there is already such a presence on TV ... although exaggerated and not well researched but at least there is something ... Total

, the thing is to go to Japan for me is like a kind of three billion ... that really do not know if one day of my life come to meet, but to go to gossip loljaajajaja ... because in a fan club Shounen Club that I'm registered, a Chavita thought to ask you how and where to get tickets to the Shounen because it will exchange to Japan for three months ... unfortunate lucky ...

And since I get to gossip to see if that sort ENRE three billion one day happened before the death of Johnny-san and I hope Jimusho decline of never-never happens ... although many say that Johnny-san has dealings with the devil and you got the gift of immortality ...

Y. .. y. .. kyaaaaaah>. \u0026lt;

Many of these girls live all respondents marginallyou, and all agree that getting tickets for Shokura is more difficult to prove cases of sexual abuse in Jimusho xDDDDDDDDDDDDD ... that one must follow certain steps ... first apply as a potential audience in a list, and from that list names chosen by lottery to which they give tickets ... but of course we are talking about Jimusho, then in the list names pinchemil compete with other fans.

Then if you get sick of waiting you can do is buy tickets auction fans lucky ones have managed through a lottery but can not be used for X reason ... then, the auctions arm of tickets in the official shops, most usedto for such things is the one in Takeshita Doori.

However, not only have to compete to reach a good place to shop and hit the people to at least able to offer money for tickets ... but the auctions come at exorbitant prices ... a Chavita that has already been to these auctions says she saw a ticket for two to the Shokura December last year went for $ 500 ... Oo



But changa jajajajajaja old Japanese fan, he replied that those were the prices they went last year, however, since it was announced that Hey! Say! JUMP turned to as regular artistShokura, which was around March of this year, ZAZ, auctions were to stop and have come to pay up to $ 1,000 for a ticket for two people ...

+ or + * Aina's soul has gone to heaven *

you imagine, that's about 12.000 pesos ... too much money.

So. .. kyaaaah ... addition to the fate of three billion, would have to sell both my kidneys to go to shokura ... I think xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD prefer to pay for concert tickets, more songs, more HSJ, more Yutito ... more time there and even less money if compDirect ras Jimusho.

My happiness remains unattainable fail after all ....

Juyo,

Aina.


0 comments:

Post a Comment