Monday, April 5, 2010

Rivotril Effet Secondaire Tokyo Boogie-woogie ...

Kyaaaah, I can tell, but again fell into the trap of Johnny-san jajajajaajajajaja ...

I have to confess that when he started NYC and others, Nakayama Yuma anything I did not like it and placed it in the same category as Akanishi Jin, which is saying a lot, I mean, considered it a bleed n, arrogant, disrespectful, deserves a few slaps xDDDDD, like the Jin ... mented

Which by the way, and pausing, and found out that Jin returned to the USA?? if not, then I pass the gossip, so little girls and then not want to abuse it, if it does what the gifted sticks wins, you'd better KAT-TUN, and are worth a damntheir members, who will? or rather coming to this side of the world? no more because it swells the egg? someone that's not being committed to your group, was it too long to wait three months so you can go to the tour of Asia that will make their partners and then we go to his destrampe drugs, sex and rock and roll?? jajajajajajaja ... bueeeh, total, to me the truth he is the reverend worth a damn me, so, as always I do not know at all what I see KAT-TUN psss, this time I will facilitate the work , poor of their fans, these do.

Finally, by Angas or sleeves, or rather, by Yamadas chinene and began to listen and learn to Yuma ... and though I wanted to usemy gift to ignore people in it could not, and that is that if you are pouting petulant brat but really is not much and best of all is he if not as a good artist Jin that is petulant and not only good artist is ...

And I could not ignore it fell into the fandom, mmm bueeh, yet not so but say that it came to my ranking Jimusho and I can say it's one of my children ... well not the most beloved son jajajajajaaja but if one of my children. Also, notice what goes on Koishite kawaii Akuma ... this drama is made for people who are not fans of Yuma, because seeing him fall on his charms jajaajajaja. Total

, que is that it was he along with 100 other juniors were in charge of representing Jimusho in "Kazoku to Erabu Nippon no Uta" [The Japanese songs chosen family ... or something xDDDD] this year, a major festival where artists make a presentation that includes both new and old ladies rolas and new artists do collaborations with old and enshrined ... which I find it very interesting and should be here ... but how? say it is as if suddenly out Paquita la del Barrio RBD singing or something ... which, shale poor Paquita! tobest to put into song: "and I am a rebel ... and also stupid !!!".

Well, many juniors, among whom were my children Gasshoudan Snow Prince, Hip Hop Jump, Kyomoto Taiga and others, accompanied by BI Shadow ... or rather, only by Nakajima Kento Kikuchi and smoke and the other two did not appear until the end ... Nakayama Yuma led and presented at the festival ... and did something really cool and chose the songs very well ...

Overall, I liked everything except the fact that Yuma did wear the suit of NYC ... Why would lightning? I wonder if Y and C were not jajajajajaja, also the tcrack is white>. \u0026lt;but as Yuma is one of the few men who are left with white pants, forgive him.

thing I've found very freak was the Japanese version of The Rock Jail ... xDDD glorious medley here:


Juyo ...

Aina.


0 comments:

Post a Comment