Monday, April 26, 2010

Obesity More Condition_symptoms Y. ..

Ayy! Come pissed, really ... but I have very very clear what angered me most of all that I bring through now ....

And you have to know that last week I lived one of the most distressing episodes of my life and I did not live again ... but ... I know these things have to happen ... because that's life.

My mother became ill ... too bad I would say, we were talking over breakfast Tuesday morning, when he began to talk of a courage that brings neighbors idiots that put a truck in front of us and my mother that because it annoysdo not let your garden ...

Well, my mother was upset about that, and suddenly ... out of nowhere ... and I say nothing because I've actually seen more angry at other times, in fact, I saw quite appeased the other times I've been chirping of courage ... not started to say words and coherent sentences ... first was that, beginning a sentence but in the end said a word that had nothing to do or just plain nonexistent .... later it was worse because I could not say anything, as they drew the mouth and could not utter complete sentences ... that frankly scared me too, the worst thing is that I was alone with her ... alwayspre terror has given me a sitación well imagine that any of my parents something happens and I do not know how to react (yes, all the time telling me I'm a useless do not know how to react to life by my brothers and sisters becomes a complex disability.) Total

, I told him to relax the jaw could be paralysis of courage but she told me (as I understand him) that did not feel tired or angry ... and in his folly of little old lady went up to wash ... yes, to wash!, not giving importance to the matter ... but I went and saw the anguish on the Internet that could be hell. To avoid hacerselas

Eventually, my mother is diabetic and had discovered that what were the principles of hypoglycemic shock ... by the same drugs you take for diabetes, may have high or low blood sugar ... Overall, I took the test for sugar and had lost over 30 points in a few hours in the morning my father took the test and went out in 162 (something fairly normal for her) but when I took me about 12 o'clock, had dropped to 117 ... the thing said that if the person did not consume between 10 and 15 grams of fast-acting carbohydrate could reach unconsciousness entrar in the crash ... Overall, I gave him a banana for those who do not know, is 10 grams ... if not go away with that, the person should take 15 grams coffee can be 2 teaspoons honey or three graham crackers ... there are several things ... total, after the banana he felt better and could now begin to speak coherently, I told my dad to work and told me that even when they feel better to give him two tablespoons of honey in two hours. Total

, began to feel better and recovered both recovered to date only hurts your head sometimes ... thing as the doctor (which is certainly not paid him, Because I asked by phone xDDDD) is normal because what was not was like eating chocolate ...

What bothered me today was that angas or sleeves, the family learned ... and shits me to come and give opinions absurd ... at first because I'm sick and I know what it feels like to say some stupid things people do not know they are stupid and ignorant or because never in his life has been ill with something serious death , so, bowls me its: "ayy aunt probecita but do not worry I ALSO HAD THAT AND SUPER FAST AS I HAD ALSO ...." the ESO, the typicalca crazy everything has been given, and SUPER FAST SO yeah asshole, you are God, and you have exceeded all ... indeed, the worst ... well, the worst thing you can say to a patient is. I ALSO HAD IT AND THE SUPER ... do not do it end up being hated by the person you want to encourage ... ok, yes, I know it says not intended to offend ... but offends learn it.

Same, same goes with the typical: "A MI SE ME HARE THAT IS ... (Any body part) BECAUSE I FELT LIKE WHEN I GAVE just like ... "The patients know that these phrases are to encourage you, for you non-patients arephrases that they believe will help us because we are giving the choice of what we have ... however ... do not need it, patients do not need someone who knows the subject come and tell us who is and lectured us in our sickness ... and no, not for being rude but wow! and went to the doctor, I know I have diabetes or serious or hell ... and I know it gave me that? ah, yes, because I am sick of this thing ... nobody knows better what you feel or where it comes to oneself, not even the doctors (and see if I can now say I have experience with them) one should not believe what people say, including doctors (at least the first three times you see them) ... like me, imagine if he creido what the doctors told me (and my sister) in the first time: you have cancer and will die ... ¬ ¬

Now, comes my cuñis ... hahaha, if he had to leave the cuñis because he never stays quiet, the poor do not know anything but aaah but believes that, not muzzled or shut the fuck ... bueeno comes this person, and says no, is that this could be a stroke, will you be all crippled? then do not go to the doctor, to us? which you do not want to get crippled? perfect ... Ayy

as most stupid fucking comment, bitch, stupid ... aayy not, if I wanted to kick his ass and I swearI did not by the words of my mom telling me not to do so ... please, if you really want the person who is sick, you never say something like, I know that in some hidden place in your brain the idea was: I will say this to make you feel depressed and go ... but not the way to talk to a sick person ... not, it's just not, because in addition to all that will achieve the opposite is not going ... to remove from his memory that comment so hurtful and stupid and do not want to reason: for my sake said ... and forgiveness, but we are all over our right to eliminate such words, wow, I feel bad and stillis this asshole to tell me that ... no, not the way neither words nor the tone, period.

Then comes another premium to see how this ... and says, "Aww, man, no, no, no, I see you bad, why do not you come to the house when my uncle is going to work and there you take care overall." .. and I standing there no more Milando (as Chinaman) with a statement of: and me, guey? at first I want to leave without a mother because my mother, ching, as a selfish ... but it is mine ... only mine, hahaha, because I think my older brother and has learned so communicative that is also the well has her family and somehow you Entienof (can not understand the attachment, but you're too busy), and the other is smaller but still older than me, lives in another state and I found out because I said online, but if not, Nor would know (another click detached, but psss since), I am who live here still, I'm the one who was supposed to have the responsibility of caring for my two old ...

Si ... if ...

If you already know, stop and see me, I know to call "the person responsible for these two old" I'm missing many ovaries, and the money and ... if, and might have to be someone else because I know I'm a fucking bitch daughter, the black sheepa, which is not presumed at parties, he has not lived, which of course has not been done and continues to live in dreams no more ... I accept all those terms because they are almost all truth, I say almost because it's "not having lived", dammit, and these 27 years the hell have I been doing???, however, I am his daughter .. . I left the womb, engendered by both seeds ... so ... I am his daughter and the truth, I think for me to see I do, and the truth, I do not think, but I work here at home, tell me who else could be more the shot to take care of?.

Ah, but then, I believe an asshole (and not somedals, but the asshole after all) and then want to take my mother because I am not able to care for it and it "will not know how to react if something happens" ... and then if you jumped ...

For that I'm damned if I lie, I am a bad daughter that I have no doubt, I'ma bad bad person responsible, but I was with her here, talking, if I had not talked with her ( thing my brothers and cousins long ago do not) I had not noticed anything, if I was scared, I think even more than herself, to hear talk that way, I knew I was not Well, I went in not knowing who had ... because it is true, I do notI knew I had because I am ignorant about many things and I accept it (not like them who think they know everything), also do not think anyone would have known at that time, the first time my mother had spoken in this way, Who the hell would I know? ... investigate but, as I could and what I have, I investigated and compared taking into account what has my mother, who is diabetic and has some damage to the kidneys, and the only options were schizophrenic attack, my mother has no symptoms of schizophrenia or hypoglycemic shock which had all the symptoms ... I do not know, I am not ready, but I knew what to choose ysupe to give ... knew how to make sugar test, which had never been on that set so complicated ... I repeat, I am not ready but the concern for my mother guided me ... God guided me ...

And frankly, if you ask me today ... Yes, I'm proud of all these things ... have been with her, had talked as usual with her, having been there to rub your jaw to the relaxed, having investigated, of having taken the test, giving him the banana ... and I'm proud because I was the one who should do it and I did.

I know everyone has their life ... but for that very reason, no ning & amp, desktop search, No right to come and intervene and make stupid comments in a life in which there are, where their presence is almost nil.

And had to say this because, to be investigating I found that having serious (or any other thyroid problem or has something to do with hormones of any kind) can give you exactly what a hypoglycemic shock courage or printing ... and had to remove it, because it was enough to take it inside. Aina


0 comments:

Post a Comment