Thursday, April 8, 2010

Making A Homemade Toy Motor Boat My teacher and Cannes ...

jajajajajaja, no other title came to me, gomen, and is ... I am very happy but very very happy ... Now is the part where you ask in unison: Ainita why, why?

Well, for one reason more than deserved ... in India, there were few teachers who I consider a real example, we already know, if anything on that list would be:

* Carlos ... uhm Cachai (I never learned his name, told ; masters Cachai it is Chilean) Edit: that although he was influenced by Freddy, eeey, not a bad editor, nor bad teacher, mostly editing documentaries, has madewas the only person I've believed that for: documentaries need not be boring.

* Address Diana Cardozo, who left me the first of many interesting task, which was to film a dream ... yes it said filmed a dream ... and that caused ravings tired ... I decided to film a nightmare in turn, and did a mini cortillo titled The Closet, which by the way, I have never taught, right? I search and leave the way ... When Diana saw my version of the task said, "bring something weird in the head" ... a rostro very peculiar that instead of making me feel bad, as some thought, I felt very proud that I would have just said that ... since then I knew my reality: I am a geek, and I accept that much of it is thanks to Diana Cardozo.

* Juan Carlos Blanco Address also ... John is a dreamer, it was a great teacher, but certainly not alone with him I understand the more technical aspects of film footage as proportions and sizes of projection, Diana teaches us aba direct artistically speaking, but John taught us all the technical stuff that a director should know ... & amp; nbsp; say that it was a great teacher because I think it is one of those people who are not very good transmitting what they know but they know a lot ... without emgargo, the way she was dreaming what I liked about it, if John had not been married to Mitzuko Villanueva (a person-centered and practice) would probably be floating between xDDDD clouds ... could say that John was the one who taught me that if you can make movies even if you only have yourself ... of course he teníaa not only himself but a lot of money to do that, but even so, tossing astart a movie that only he wanted to do is really inspiring.

were other teachers who could be mentioned in this list (like the kind of picture ... that despite not being at all, a student who may be mentioned in a meeting, I left ; to drift and I kept insisting until I got my first head in clay which is not embarrassed me so much and yet I have it in the fridge from my mom !!!), but I'll leave it there because these three would be at the top student-teacher inspired me ... however, first and foremost I have to MENCIOnar part ...

And if nothing is anything unless Masy Michael Rowe my master script ... whom I have that referred to several times here ... Michael is the best teacher I could have wished to learn to write scripts, not only has a gift of teaching but also knows lots of the subject. He taught me that one of the most important parts of a film is the script, without it there is nothing, without him there is no movie ... however, very few people understand and many people skip over a good guióny why leave the messes of films out there in the world.

I have to say that Michael taught me to take the stories I have inside ... because it is very different to have them and know them inside to take them out ... and if it is difficult to move them into a novel or story is much more difficult to remove in the script, because script can not say or think capture the fact ... ie novel or story you can write: "... and then, Luisa felt in her stomach were fluttering butterflies without ceasing "... but in a script can not put the word "feel" or "think" they are not visible, because in a plasma can only guón images or sounds, gestures, shovelbras and actions, which is what you see on screen too, then translating a feeling or thought in action, gesture or sound ... is much more complicated than it sounds ... I still think that Michael taught me well and even though I can not even consider myself a writer in every sense of the word, I do not think there is any offensive way.

When I went to school, Michael was someone like John ... was a dreamer too, maybe that's why I like it xDDD twice, had even then a lot of experience in scripts but dreamed of venturing to direccióntlso ... however, knew little or nothing of directors, even we as students know more technical details and actual film in Mexico as directors or producers him.

remember a day when all hell broke a shock because Michael had just found out that the reality of film and cinema is the turnip ... Indeed I will not repeat as I mentioned also jajaajajaja ... It is a cruel and shameless reality for all of us in this, so the expression on my teacher to learn was very memorable and just made me think it was mostdreamer than I had originally thought.

Despuésy as it always stopped watching by the vicissitudes of life ... recontact and half ago maso Anoy least because in going through the streets of God and stop beating about getting to the CCC and bustle CUEC to paste ads which invite students and / or teachers and / or people who want to join any projects that do ... seeeh, jajajajajajajajaja it has never worked, but bueeeh, it's better to say, is that you do not seek help ... when if I do but nobody wants to get involved either well, and I learned not to beg for a long time ... In short, hitting those ads, I found & amp; nbsp; he was a teacher at the CCC I think in the specialty of script if I remember correctly, then asked his new book there and he contacted, and we agreed that we were going to communicate to show him some new scripts that I have ... ZAZ

And, after that 15 days or less I was diagnosed with a goiter-chan is now Graves-chan ... and began the walk of the drivel that is about to turn two years ... ) Do not stain! 2 years I've been stupid with Graves-chan!) And I forgot to write back and I remembered it could not be with him vernos and so ... and the thing got longer.

When the year began, I found it on facebook and we became friends there ... total to this day jajajajajaja ... I sent an email inviting me to a script workshop that will give ... in the invitation puts it well and who he is and there I saw that last year shot his first feature film!!

KYAAAAAHH! From there I was very happy because that was his next dream become a writer and director of his own films, not just writing for others to filming ... and he did ... already has filmed a feature film ... the pel & iacute; Cula called "Leap Year" I do not know if it is the same or I'm pissed but after Michael passed me one of his feature films to give you my opinion, in fact, when I said that if I could read it and give my opinion as I felt all peacock ... How a teacher was asking me to give him my opinion about his work?? * O * .... Total

, I gave myself the task of searching for information on that feature if they had release dates or something ... and I'm finding with something even more surprising ... countries always send as recommended pel & iacute; films to festivals, to see if they are selected, this is how they send the Oscars and other ... Cannes this year and want to recommend in Mexico: "Biutiful" Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu ... and ... y. .. "Leap Year" by Michael Rowe:

http://mispalomitas.com/2010/03/01/sugieren-peliculas-mexicanas-para-participar-en-cannes/

http:// www.ansa.it/ansalatina/notizie/rubriche/cultura/20100401225535055761.html


* o * * *

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sugoi !!!!!!

I have never doubted the talent of Michael ... but the other persons recognize it that way is downright pleasant.

Sure ... not yet known whether the film will actually because it seems that has not yet finished and Cannes in May, but ... but ... kyaaaah, that happiness is taken into account that ...

CONGRATULATIONS, MICHAEL !!!!!!

Really, I'm very happy about that fact ... mmm if you will, I will ask you to take me in your suitcase because they know who will be president of the Cannes jury this year? Tim Burton!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD, this is another source of happiness jajajaja me, Cannes took into account Tim Burton??

GOD IS OVER THE WORLD OR ABOUT LIGHTNING??

jajajaajajajaja ...

Kyaaaah, Temin even if not on time or be for something that the film is not involved in Cannes, remain very happy because I wanted Michael Rowe, who encouraged me to continue in this many times and who taught me many useful things to be a good director, has been a dream, has become a film director with a finished film under his arm and Imcine and Cannes recognizing it as such next to Inarritu ... for me, Michael is far ... but much better than I & amp; about girls; arritu ... but bueeeeh ...

Juyo happy because one of my teachers, you are leaving all such luxury ...
Aina.

PD: jajajajjaa, Sion Sono film would premiere at Cannes too .... jajajajjajaja, Sion Sono is the director of Suicide Club ... remember ??... not stain!, would be another reason to ask Michael to take me in your suitcase ... correríaa first hug Tim Burton (that such carrying a puppet in his jacket pocket and stole it) and then bites me atacaríaa voltearíay Sion Sono ... and would leave a note saying: Loca attacks award-winning director Cannis ... rips off an ear and then spit!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment