Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ontario Boat Trailer License The flying squirrel and Yuto Kawaii-attack again ...

jajajajajajajaja ... I say, I have never been good to put titles, as they poníaa my fics of SSDM jajajaajajaja ... there was one even called ... How "The socieduchos in full pursuit of the desaparicióny / or domination of the dark forces of Zully" ... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD or so in the end I think it ended as SPBDYODFOZ xDDDDDD jajajajaaja shortening.

Ok ok ... I come to put something I saw last weekend ... are two great videos that I revived at times thick ... and those who reJimusho whistle there jajajajajajaja POWER ... I do not know, with all the artists there, the distant Asian lands has happened to me that in some magical way, the new things that draw or make, programs, etc ... come at a time of my life as I need them, which I desperately need a good laugh or amuse ... so ... SM happened to me before now because I'm not so anti them (all including artists), with Avex I still missing something but as TVXQ is about to be worth a peanut Rev. psss also with them, I'm away ... so, I have only Jimusho as music is concerned (because if I put actors, dramas, movies, never finish), And so far I have failed nadita about that ...

I began to insane because no one has raised the Shounen Club April ¬ ¬ but then I find this ZAZ videíto "The most useful school world ; of this year, Japanese annual program where they go and make menses show hosts or actors in dramas ... xDDDD mens somehow have to do with school subjects.

This year, one of the areas explored was "Physical Education" jajajajajajaa, an area in which I was pretty bad untilI understood that there was more science ... so, I started to be good for nothing and I was even sports teams ... I say, I was not as lazy as now ...

One of the programs involved was, of course, School Kakumei (Revolution )!!!!!! School program involving every Sunday Chinen, Yamada and Hikaru HSJ along with other great comedians ... and where do crazy things and destrampadas, there is sometimes a bit boring topics, but in general is a very entertaining ... Total

in "School more useful in the world" in the section on "Physical Education" each team mshe walked to one of its members to give up for others in the high jump competition ... which was really fun ... among others, competed Kamenashi Kazuya, my husband, I have no idea what the hell was with his feet when he jumped he was eliminated in the first round but his jump was so funny that we forgive him xDDDDDD, NEWS Koyama was also a diver who is respectable, a comedian who does not know the name but it always appears only with a thong bare ass naked everywhere ...

yeahhhh, I swear, I'M NOT LYING!

comedian was also the thong, and a surprise act for me tambien was Masahiro Inoue (no, not Atashinchi Inoue-san no Danshi but here goes) who acted in Kamen Rider Decade and the Prince of Tennis musical, and I think that is very famous or something because I've seen all !!!... from School Kakumei participated Chii!!

And that was half the title of my post ... Chinen Yuri, better known as The Flying Squirrel is a great jumper!!

Yeiii, the truth, when I saw who the competitors ppufff ... Chii was the youngest (if not) and because even when you can jump much height is a limit and is well known that high can ber best jumpers that Chirris ... course, not a rule but in the high jump has much the length of your legs ... and bueeeh, Chii, so that long legs aaayy say they do not ...

But ZAZ! Flying Squirrel brought out his skills ... precisely xDDDD flying and almost ends up being the winner ... the video does not have subtitles but it's going well understood:


sexy pose is set to take off the bag ????? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the monkey that was sitting next to Rosa Kato made a face as if stifling a "Make me a child" with all its strength ... and understand,poor, Television transmission in the first row watching a performance by a minor little guy but very sexy and unable to scream ... before he gave him a brain hemorrhage and Ozahi xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Nozomi, the girl is there too in the front row looked a little disturbed to see the comedian skip the thong .. . Like, I understand, WHO NO ????... by the way, said Nozomi was a fan of Hey! Say! JUMP countless times, so, just do not know if he was candid thong perturabada by the comedian or because Yama-chan was 7 points of her ... or equal to his face of confusionwas that both were causing internal battles in several areas.

Then I found a fancam of the JUMP Spring Concert which was done as week and horn ... and this part corresponds to the "Kawaii" Yuto "in the title ... kyaaaaahh T_____________T I want to be there someday ... they look so funny ... and not well distributed here, if you're in the stands of any concert you do not see anything! however, this fan was in one of the stands and sees everything as clarito !!!!!! * o * and the distribution is mostly used is very close to the fans ... y. ..y. .. then comment when speaking of the first concert I saw of them xDDD, I know, I'm super delayed with that ... Total

as mataríaa a puppy to go to one of his concerts, I put the fancam ... jajajajajaaj if not for that alone, is a new song (hopefully not one dime in concert and recorded!) of HS7, called SOS and sticky remover sounds insane ... best, at least for me, is that at 1:24 you can hear rapping Yuto!



* o * I do not know, I figured as much to hear the voice of Hyukjae of Suju to rap ... bone, and perfect !!!!!!! liiiinda jajajajajaa, kyaaaah is that I likedmuch rap rap 'cause is a fun * or * Kawaii!

gave no desire to dance a step geek with this song? because my own ...

And if the hoodies were HSBest ... hahaha, I do not know because they were masked and not because at the beginning of the song are lying on the ground, but in an interview I saw of the concert began the first dime lying on the stage in pajamas! in this, if I give a few turns, I think they were masked because his mission was to persecute others, like ghosts or something and I infer just by the title of the rola "SOS & qUOT, and the cry of terror gives to 0:37 xDDDDDD Chii so as you can see without my saying anything, the concert will go to geeks JUMP ... and that reminds me that there is something I will never forgive him for SM ... Suju concert that planes are no mere joke, the scenery all around like the X of the first Super Show, with the same costumes ... if I do not have said it was the Super Show I'd bet that was a mere presentation Mnet or something, I think is more presentations of Suju Happy Mnet were better than what was seen in the Super Show ... ¬ ¬ passed.

Anyway ... said,I'm leaving those two great videos ...

Juyo,

Aina.


0 comments:

Post a Comment