Monday, April 12, 2010

Pontoon Paddle Boats For Sale Hyukie-goat ...

jajajajaja, only to inform me something strange just happened here in the journal ...

As I watched my messages, appeared one of those that the staff report livejournal sometimes sends things or new applications, which, the net, never read ... today as to delete the selected xDDD that under the mouse sideways and I saw one of the photos that brought the message embedded ... y. .. y. .. jajajajajaaja ... and I swear I thought it was Super Junior xDDDDDDD Hyukjae

Such was my certainty (and my impression) that was Hyukjae I went back to the photo as fast as I could ... but ... jajajajajaajajajajaja, but erto Hyukie T___T ...

The poor guy mistook:



riiiiiiight ... a goat ... and I swear I did on purpose, but I swear it was this photo:



jajajajajajajaa ... I think and I can not help thinking bueeeh actually Hyukie if you have face-eyed goat traits but ... no big deal ...

Hyukie I love you, you know, even if you face goat ... 're my goat!!

Aina.


0 comments:

Post a Comment