Monday, March 1, 2010

Lorraine Hansberry'timeline Events' Table fandoms: # 08: The Vampire Diaries - "Just a Dream"

Fandom: The Vampire Diaries
Title: Just a dream
Warnings: Spoilers up to 1x14
Characters: Elena Gilbert . Damon / Elena
Summary: Damon Katherine found but before going for she wants to say goodbye to Elena.
Notes: The characters are LJ Smith and Warner.

JUST A DREAM



And so it is Just like you said it Would Be
Life goes easy on me Most of the time


And so it is not
The Short Story love, no glory No hero in her


sky I can not take my eyes
off of you I can not take my eyes off you
I can not take my eyes off of you
I can not take my eyes off you
I can not take my eyes off you I can not take
my eyes ...

Did I Say That I loathe you?
Did I say That I want to Leave it all behind
?

I can not take my mind off of you
I can not take my mind off you
I can not take my mind off of you
I can not take my mind off you I can not take my

mind off you I can not take my mind ...

Damien Rice - "The Blower's Daughter"



................................ .......................


Dear Diary:

Hit me do not know howthere but you were lying in my bed with his hands in my hair and her tongue in my mouth. It was cold and my skin almost fuming because of the contrast of temperatures. Stefan was so different ... Your way of moving, passionate kiss ... More ... His hands fell from my hair to my waist without leaving an inch of my skin without stroking along the way and lowered his mouth to my neck. "Do it" I whispered ... Then Damon got the fangs and bit me. And I woke up with slightly outstretched hands as if trying to grab something in the air and breathing hard and not just because of fear. I sat on the bed and looked out the window. It was barely dawn, but could not close his eyes without seeing Damon on me. And the worst part was that the imagedid not cause the effect it should ... I got

. What is most needed at that time was a shower. A cold. I picked up the hair and into the bathtub. I almost cried because of the icy water but I cleared me completely. When I decided it was absolutely freezing cold shower had served its purpose so I closed the tap and left. I hesitated for a moment if you wrap the towel or not, all, I was alone in the room. Finally I wrapped with it thinking that it would all gone. I let my hair and brushed before leaving the bathroom, with the brush still in hand. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Damon sat in the window. I thanked the heavens have worn the towel.

- You sing very well .- I said. Wassung in the shower?
- What are you doing here? Stefan You know you're here? - No. I did not say anything else. I made sure that the towel was securely fastened and turned looking in the mirror. I started to brush her hair back so to do something. I could see in the mirror that kept looking at me and I was getting nervous. Too ... I still had in the retinas and the rest of the body (the shower had been futile in the end) the memory of the dream. I kept telling myself it was only a dream. It did not mean to feel something for Damon. No need to be so uncomfortable ...
- I came to say goodbye.
I turned so suddenly that I had to hold the towel that threatened to fall off (and that was what I needed). Le pregunt he went, trying to make my voice sound casual though it was more annoying than it should.
- is where Katherine. I get it.
course. Whenever it. Do not know why but I felt like a kick in the stomach. With all that Katherine had done and Damon still looking! Swallowing my head down and everything that I was dying to say since it was not my business (or that it was Stefan who was!) But at the moment, just before Damon was a curtain of hair away with the back of the hand to face me. Too close ... I said something about ask Katherine if she had children or do not know. Now I guess he meant to ask about my background, if I am somehow his descendants God lor want, but at that time could only think of how close he was and that I had never noticed that her eyes were so clear. I felt my neck and if the festival was still there as it was beginning to think that Damon was hypnotizing me. Most would rather not find it there.
- you hear me?
lied, of course
- Sure ... So goodbye .- I said lifting his head.
She left me with a lopsided grin that seemed resigned. I could not help. I had to drop.
- Why you want even, Damon? I lied, I became a vampire, has been dismissive over a hundred years ... - Damon laughed.
- You sound like my brother. I think you spend too much time together. Also, not that any of your business orStefan already discussed it, but it must be because I love. And do not say that I deserve something better as did my brother. For it is easy to say. Already have ... - is stopped abruptly. I also wanted me quiet. Damon was right. It was not my business at all. He still had a question ...
- Why did you come to say goodbye to me?
He shrugged.
- I guess because I owe. I also wanted to apologize to you. Nearly killed your friend, I had to erase the memory of your brother because I ate his girlfriend and might have led you to become a vampire ... You'll be glad to get rid of me.
I glad. Absolutely. Damon smiled and her eyes sparkled. Have you had shone so long as I could tell now? Continued to speakdo.
- In addition, you and I have something special, right? No it is, but there it is.
- Something special? - Repeated
was right. That something special is there but not yet what it is. Whatever it was threatening to go out and repeat to Damon that Katherine does not deserve at all. I could do better. But instead, I walked in two strides the distance between us and kissed him. Damon did not react and I wanted the earth swallow me. I still do not know what happened or what I was thinking. One can not go through life kissing her boyfriend's brother ... I left it completely embarrassed and without looking at his face. In life she'd had worse. I started to stammer an apology pointless until I heard my name Damon. I stopped abruptly.
- Elena, look .- said holding my chin to look him in the eye. Damon was not angry or mocking me. I had never seen that look on his face. He walked very slowly, or so it seemed to me because when he finally kissed me I felt I had a long, long time waiting to do so.

was not at all like I expected. Stefan was not cold but warm. Very warm. Her lips almost burned. His hands began to entangle the hair although I have to confess that mine were not so innocent anywhere. I spun at a speed that made me dizzy and made me land on my bed, straddled Damon. We split one point during the rush. Put my hair behind her ear while looking meeyes and sat up in bed to kiss me again. The next moment I was the one who was with his back against the mattress. I realized I was unscrewing the towel but I did not mind at all. Damon away to dress was the last thing I wanted. Quite the contrary. His hands were now everywhere in my own skin looking under the shirt ... Damon

But suddenly stood up and took a few steps back. I arranged the towel at that point I hid even less than I thought and looked at him.
- Stefan .- he said with sad tone and look of disappointment.
I almost cry when I could not believe I came out with it now that Stefan did not mind to stay, he was aechar less too if he went but I heard the bell before opening his mouth. Instinctively I turned my head toward the door and when I turned to look at Damon was gone. I remember thinking that was incredibly funky but not more than myself, trying to keep the anger and tears when a couple of minutes later Stefan quietly entered my room, gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me that Damon left Mystic Falls .

0 comments:

Post a Comment