Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cruise Line Time Shrare My Agenda Heysayjumpera (or nuclear weapon) arrived! * O *

Wiiii ... bueeeno, truth, must have come almost two weeks and was beginning to worry and to bile in this regard, I found it strange because the packages that I receive from YesAsia (arriving in Hong Kong, Korea or Japan, as appropriate) is never delayed, I bought years with them, so ... I was never late, in fact the articles that are slow to arrive in Mexico are from the United States ... Please let me here the fucked!! Total

was already making plans for that if not reached by Friday, sending my complaint about it, but ... ARRIVED TODAY! And now understood why so retuviewere so long, is that jajajajajaja, packed it in a way that resembled a nuclear weapon xDDDDDDD, jajajajajaja, really .... certainly the product box is larger than the product because it brings a cute gift and comes packaged in a cute box more, then if it takes more size than a normal schedule. .. peeeeeero ... jajajaajajaja, the item box came wrapped in a plastic bag (separate from the manufacturer), then the bag had been covered with bubble wrap and bubble wrap that came within messaging box ... until there is normal as long as they send í, with plenty of bubble wrap to avoid damage, peeeeero, this time messaging this box came wrapped in more bubble wrap, but an exuberant amount I I will spend two months and I still popping (seeeh, I love to pop the bubbles and I have an excuse that it no longer Citlalli therapy for your hands and there we have them both, obsessively and thundering all each of the bubbles), but is an amount of truth, I have not measured, but I'm sure it is between 7 and 10 meters without exaggeration. And that crazy amount of bubbles came wrapped in paper factory ...

And the way, do not stain, if it looked like radioactive nuclear weapon destroys the world ... so, the postman told me that the package they came to them with a lot of paperwork in which he said they had to pass X-rays three times and made several dogs to sniff xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

heysayjumpera All for an agenda!!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So, we may deduce that Hey! Say! JUMP if he could rule the world ... * *

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Total, what the hellI'm talking about ??... because of my super agenda Hey Say! JUMP which is one of the only things I bought in pre ... and I do not like to buy in presale, nu, nu ... because they have to wait until it goes on sale, and then wait for what you send and then wait until you arrive ... instead the products already on sale, only Esparas to send it to you and you arrive, but the schedules and agendas of Jimusho not last anything at all ... in fact, Japan did not last CD or two days in normal sale!! and YesAsia, I ordered this agenda, he remained in OUT OF STOCK fifteen days before Ian datedisplacement and two days before the date passed: NOT LONGER AVAILABLE ... oo

And I did not want to stay with the desire, the truth ... because suddenly I imagined attending a very important production meeting with my agenda Hey! Say! JUMP and my thought was fun, so ...

I wrong ... this great thing ... has a given size and cute and very functional design without sacrificing beautiful photos * o *

Here I teach the product box where it came from the agenda and my super gift:



Then the gift wiiiii, a Clearfil ... which is like a folder but emplasticado and separations to save documents and stuff, which from the time he reached me was walking like the agenda, because I used to take my analysis of the doctor and now I have to take a new voter registration card because I stole it-___-tons the horrors Clearfil is serving me, of course, is impregnated heysayjumperas Photo:



The agenda is very simple on the outside, is a pale red color shooting jajajaajajaja who knows that some sparks of light here and there and I saidy! Say! JUMP Calendar 2010-2011 and now and the back says it is the distributor Shogakukan ... and you say, aayy if that simple on the outside and within the same ... but nooo .. nooooo!, inside is circulated for weeks and bring plenty of room to write things down (which I love) and brings many ... waaaaay photos ... here my favorite page, clear the first ... Yuto is one of my kyaaah !!!!, looks so sex in the big picture * o *:



Here, one of all with a barbecue ; xDDDDD lol, well do not know what is suppose to be a roast or something like that & iacute, but seem xDDDD skewers and barbecue, so, the pages where these pictures come out, they're like three, will be called like this: the barbecue ... and an approach to a those pictures where my Yuto hahahaha, you are eating something that looks like celery in sexy pose, that I have to put the big:



do not know ... slope as it gives me choking with celery sex to go xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD My mother instinct comes out.

And ... was only to make an entrance and remember the day I got my first nuclear weapon ...

Juyo ...

Aina.


0 comments:

Post a Comment