Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Petit Mal More Condition_symptoms I feel like Inoue-san ... -___-



jajajajajajaa, Inoue-san is a character Atashinchi Danshi not the drama that I'm seeing in turn ... jajajaajaja and poor is so because after being the champion all fuercitas Heart Castle truculent and surrounding lands, Chisato-san arrives and ZAZ! in a jiffy is the grave ...

T_________________T bueh, for the same feeling is what I charge me ... just that I've never been a champion of anything, maybe just stupidity, not more, but that does not count ... I do not know, I feel defeated and at the same time as if it belonged to anything ... before, about GL, I would say, "may not belong to the group of people from my school, but heey! if they belong to the Secret Society of Mirkwood "... ZAZ and shortly after, the SSDM disappears and I only have a few more faces of those ... then said, "perhaps it belongs to the SSDM but heey! if they belong to Hato "... and shortly afterwards I felt so alien (and so cut) all things that were said there ... then I said. "May not belong to Hato, nor to the SSDM, nor friendship groups or study, but heey! if I belong to my family "... ZAZ and guess what? I think that sometimes does not belong here ... if cando say I am a member of this core but I am someone as replaceable ... I say if I'm replaceable in a group of friends or in a forum such as X the net Hato jajajajaja, I say, I have run the best places, but being replaceable in a place where it should be ... is downright sad and wave punch.

I've been thinking a lot about it, the family as such ... and I feel lost, I think in the case of my specific family relationship with me, I'm still a strange ... it's like listening to them talk I was wondering all the time: "hey, can not be that the monkey or changa know me from my birth and do not recognize me at all" ... egthings I believe in me they do not see them, or vice versa, as they say I'm aggressive and a little calmer ... and I: oo eh ?????, but changaa whom are they talking about?. I feel aggressive and poorly calm when the situation requires and in extreme situations, but my aggression is to say things as I see them and not openly hugged to death ...

all started because of this, kyaah, as always my cuñaditas ... one is rotten if you think I'll let you mistreat my mother more because their eggs, which all seem to already accustomed to as it is and my theory is that this asshole thinks he's very well because no one says otherwise, and his pendejez and came to an end that no more need to hit us ... is an idiot, and decided, for the first time, send an email to who is responsible for that stupid is within this family ...

or not?

jajajajajajaja, say, as if I am very apprehensive as hell and even the doctors tell me ... but tell me yes or no, if I bring a person, be it couples, be it baby, call the adopted child, be it dog ... or perrrrra ... you want to call, if I bring someone who ends up integrated into my family ... whether or not I am responsible for that someone? One can not but say, already brought them and now to see how they manage ... no, because the family acceptedta to that person, child, baby or bring her dog because you, you the got involved in our core, not you, then the least we can do is respond and take responsibility, or not?

But no one seems to think so, and then more shit or we are told nothing because aayy pobresita perrrrrra not going to bother ... or say anything to the person responsible, because ... pobresito aayy will not be upset ... and it is a stupid things after another because they do not say things clearly ...

Now, ok, if that is considered to be aggressive, thinking that way, okay, I accept, I am an aggressive wild cocol stupid, I accept it, but I think to be as aggressive as it is bad perrra in questionment xDDDDD ... say that one day he wanted me to throw shots just because I said I was a bossy and was asshole if I believed that I could handle as he did everyone around him. .. ok, maybe I missed it the asshole because my mother was present, aahh, because I refused to edit a job that gave me more than two weeks of delay and which, even going to pay me. .. counterpart of the family is that she is already part of our family and you can not have you account ???... mia counterpart: to hell, I never sign anything that says that is part of my family lives (lived at the time) here for onlyOne of my brothers put it, right? is also well known that the family is who least have respect as a matter of work, when it should be reversed.

Finally repeat, why the whole family has to undergo an X Taruga that one got into the core? Is as if one day I came to Mukai Osamu ... Nakajima Yutito or ... or Koji Seto ... Kamenashi Kazuya or ... or Hyukjae ... or Yunho ... or all of them attached to my arm xDDDDDD ... and say they are my husbands (with paper to prove it or not) who are pregnant and me, we love her dearly and we will live pasiónysde now at my parents house and shut all jajajajajajajajaja ... now, suppose Mukai-san or Yuto or Koji or Kazuya or Hyukjae or Yunho or six children are a horrible perrrrros of Reverend Mother and After pregnancy can not stand any of them and me ejele divorce but there are already six children involved, so my children as my ex-husbands and grandchildren of my parents and though we all have the right to split up watching them grow ... so, the family relationship continues ... having to endure the rudeness and stupid things to my ex-husbands. Sounds stupid

my example, for many reasons, but tell me if it is not clear who is responsible stupid ??...Yes, I WOULD BE OBVIOUS, DO NOT BELIEVE ???... It was I who gave flight to the strand and bought four Japanese girl and two Koreans and got into the lives of all my family ... and if after a few farmhands are my fault because I did not know how to pick the right people for me but AH, CHING, if it scrubbed my whole family to co-exist with such subhuman for the rest of life ... whether the sub-human life or family or what the Hero!

not it irresponsible not to control the beast that got involved in the house? ... me if I dislike it and reaching a point where it is unbearable, am I not right in my teaching & ntilde; ar fangs? ... aaah but the collective reaction is: you should not have .... I ask you to calm down ...

AS IF I WERE THE SCRUBBING PROBLEM FIERA LOCA !!!!!

And so is everything that is wrong is Aina, that I am wrong and just because I'm immature or has not experienced anything crazy poor without love who has not experienced ú nion between two people and therefore do not understand anything ...

other hand ... I am very indecisive ... Yunuen my niece asked me to be his godmother ... I suspect that more commitment to balance things out (so you do not feel bad this side of the family because Citlalli godmother is going to be on the side of my cun; Ada) than anything else lol, but I do not know if that will do a good or bad for that child, because as his godmother I have a responsibility with it, go, there is no more than pa teeth out, for me it's as if accepting a child like my daughter ... and believe me that the mother's responsibility goes beyond my capabilities ... and Yuyu ... although it is a smart girl, is becoming disobedient and deceitful and I feel that is still beyond my strength ... and worse, if I can not swivel as aunt I would feel bad, but if I can not swivel as ICTY as I feel the trip sponsorhe's evil .... Now, the other question is how much your parents will let that loop is real, how much they will let me I approached her and east of things you can ... and both continue to say. is a poor inexperienced not pay any attention to anything I say.

So. .. I do not know, seeing families ... whether fictitious or not, if they do ... that if they can empathize and engage with the feelings of the members of these families ... makes me feel even more lost ... further away from the people I love but I do not know how to approach them because every time I try it or reject me or me silent for inexperienced ... or worse, look at me l & aacute; stima ...

the end ... greatly understand Inoue-san: having something so close and not able to reach ...

Aina.



PD. Indeed, new post of Witch:
http://ojodebruja.blogspot.com/2010/03/poster-promocional-de-rojo-cristal.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment