Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cruise Lines Time Share What Makes You Different ... What Makes you beautiful to me ...

Yeeeiii

the past few days I have really strange ups and downs ... I started with the release of "Red Crystal", the short in which case I'm working on had not heard, the truth ... xDDD I do not know to say ... animation productionand stage finished it on Friday ancestor, at that stage I spent about six weeks, that time is not unusual in stop motion animation, in fact, I was surprised because it was ma s faster than I've ever worked, except to "Monster 2 Heads."

I had planned to participate in "AvonCosmetics domestic violence "that was one of the contests where he took the short, the call goes out there this May and ends in September, and received it on time and everything, however, already had thought to participate in the "Film your dream ..." This year is the contest which was the Chibis Wonder ... hahaha to hear that I'm to compete jajajajaaj, it is the truth xDD if you do not do so He was not even going to get to level: Loca tramp with a can of film under the Arm ... Overall, the plan was to record Wonder Chibis in September to have it ready and tied up, because two years ago intent & eacutee; participate as well but you know ... ls uncomfortable sisters and cousins and their crap and I baited slouch, slouch so that gave me a depression so severe, so I did not want that to happen again, so I made the costumes and everything and was engrossed in that, then participate in the Avon would be impossible ... But then of course one can not require compliance with all the family, and the day of filming was scheduled to early September was primed again: "It's not that busy Note that I am, dammit .. "" Noooo, is that girls are super stressed by filingSeptember 15 and I do not attributable more, poor things ".... as if I were a witch cursed that bring a whip xDDDD ... total, was primed and was rescheduled for October!! Which Dementation began to give me because I saw begging again and again attacked mercilessly. Then I said to hell! ... and decided to work in the short was going to do for the contest of Avon ... I know, super late and down the thing, because the deadline, if I remember it was September 30th ... osea a month!! A month for everything to dash to make puppets and scenarios, to record voices, to encourage, editar, to put eyes, tooooodo. And I did, take it out on days other than to fulfill the month, of course, super crappy and was not as I had imagined but still the one month to finish it is unprecedented. But because of that, the short lacks many things, for example, something that I liked was that it lacks audio, audio mixing, and is also just tap, go to edit only had a how many shots per scene and I do not like that kind of results. Total

, when I started the shooting script (the script where they come from the shots and camera movements to be made) ofRed Crystal, I promised myself that these two things ... go, that the monster lacks many things, but those two were the ones I bothered ... that these two things that I had disappointed the Monster would be where I would put my attention on this so it does not happen again. And so I gave him one and a half of pure entertainment ... and as the camera that has a screen encouragement provided where you can go see it looks like you're working well as raw and rough as she watched him .. osea no I do not gross Gross on ... gross or both? bueeeno do not know, whatever, while there I saw Pareci & amp; oacute; that was running a lot better than the Monster ... and horrors that thrilled me.

However, my emotions right now are as found and abstract because I say ... if I think the result will be better than the Monster ... peer ... I looked better, well, I looked much more presentable in animation now that I'm editing ... and it frustrates me because if I put much more effort than the Monster and still does not look like I wanted ... however, if it is a step between the two ... and KYAAAAHH! do not know ...

Bueeeh ... total, so I had a crazy week, I do not know if I'm depressed or busy, no s & amp; eacute; if I really like coming out or loathe ... I do not know if I cause tenderness the characters or I-_____-quartered ... and that is why I walk rare sentimentally speaking, like nothing I Clementa but nothing makes me happy. Until now ... xDDDD, truth Deste weekend did not do anything, for one simple reason: I need to rest ... in fact, need to learn to relax, so, I forced myself to do nothing at the weekend (which I think is what I dropped into Dementation) ... and I said, today I'm going to go down pretty movies I see and I will walk through the site takeshi Yabu (crazy stuff that goes Jimusho) to see if it went up &; Oacute; the Shounen Club this month ... the truth, those are the only ñoñadas encourage me and make me feel like I can do something better somewhere that if AU Diaye No I have not left is because there is nobody that is integrated into my projects ... I know, is a cheap excuse, which I do not accept when I'm insane, but when I see these things eejit who encourage me feel that this is the razóny I can not move as I want on project quality (visual and sound script because I do not feel so bad) about that because I am single and want more I can not cover everything I wanted because I have only two hands.

And well, that was ... let me revive & nbsp; xDDDD ... McAnime first went through because I have a mad desire to see any movies animezca ova or indeed there is one that I wanted to see since last year, is called on a stormy night "... which I believe is for children under 7 years ....

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

But this makes no sense to me because my brain age is less than that, then I enter the range ... I first saw this movies was the visual art In fact, I liked tantíiiiisimo wall calendar that I bought this year is that movies, is a technique that I love but which should be enoughnte hard work, the scenarios are done in watercolor or model (like the ones I use) but the characters are in the second dimension, as any anime ... then it becomes a very crazy mix of colors, textures and back lens ... cinematically speaking ... yeah, I clarify because I am not a designer, then I can not qualify as such, but if anything I confirmed in my short life, maker of movies is that often the things that work nice for the design does not work for nothing in the film and vice versa ... For example, Megumi, a friend who long ago I do not see (because in fact one of our problems was this) that studied designand good designer, I worked a logWitch Eye or ... which was a stylized eye in a picture of a magazine (magazine is the film strip) and technically, in design was very nice, all clean and clear source and all those things that designers xDDDD always say ... however, did not work cinematically, for two reasons: one, because 99.99% of the film producers logo has something to do with a magazine or a magazine reel, which is completely out of place so Similarly, all use it do not need another producer with the same .... and on the other hand, cinematically (again) had no movement on screen, in movies, all images must have a CAPTUREent or self-paced even when they are fixed, and as this did not. Still, with the same Megumi, former Witch Eye logo, took him and took his class designers criticize, and I spent the criticism which, among other things, said that the logo looked drawn in paint and it was too simple ... First: I was taught that the tool does not make the professional, the professional tool makes ... so, which is done in X program is not relevant, as if Peter Jackson is edited in Movie Maker ... what?? it detract? ceases to be Peter Jackson because he edited a scene in Movie Maker '? I really do not?, and on the other hand, lthe image if it was simple, but had movement, was the image of the producer and did not use any magazine or something like that ... so ... if, indeed, was crappy, I do not say no, but something good had to have that 80% of people who saw it recall to date.

want to know how the story ended? Good, simple, I said that: I could not use that logo because it was the same logo that 99% of the producers and because they had used rhythm and producing a logo appears on all projects of the same, so it can not be may not have its own rhythm ... and he did? xDDDDDD was angry. Total

and baj & eacutee; "on a stormy night" and I see tonight * o *, then the comment .... also falls Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea .. I saw that already but wanted to have in the compu wiiiii for my nieces.

Then I went to the blog of Kami-chan ^ - ^, who famously and had a video that came out today simply lovable Saturday but back in Japan, and is the I put at the end of this post. And at the end

Yabu went through takeshi ... that KYAAAAAH! just as had the March Shounen ... * oooooooooooo * and now I'm going down the well, and MEJor even: Yuto estubo again!! * *

ooooooooooooooooooooooo So, in summary: I'm busy again ... I mean, how could I not to be: Pelis lists to see who wanted a long, Shounen Club March Yuto ready and again !!!!!!... and this video:

* This is a presentation that had the Hey! Say! 7 Saturday morning in Japan time, because they are special supporters (it sounds very strange to say cheerleaders , hahahaha, but that are, in fact) of Student Volleyball campenato of this year's new account ... so, the championship began this morning, so they were going to submit song & amp; oacute; No new before starting it as always ... the song was called Gambaretsugo ... jajajajaajajajajajajaja, which is a combination of: Gambaro - Do your best ... and Retsugo - how to pronounce "Let's go" Japs ... which I think is the best word ever invented xDDDDD and use it on myself now.

great thing about this is that all ... EVERYONE has one line, yeahhhh, everyone has their own line ... and you can hear the voice that brings Ryutaro sex now that I grew up, and my sound so kakoii Yuto as usual and listening to everything kawaii Chii as long as Yama-chan is heard all chepsy (yes, sexy but not bone chepsy, it's like the chop-suey is a cook gaveay out sexy) and Keito ... Keito is heard! xDDD jajajaja, japas fans ... kyaaah do not know, the opposite happens to me with Korean ... Korean women are tidy and put in one color and the color of their artists and well, but I shit to hide that? " are committing a crime to be fans of that group or thing? then why hide and turn around when the camera passes by them ??... equal to blowjobs as elves and there are as cassies but not masked ... ¬ ¬ daaagghh ... however, among the Japanese ... if there is another cover (insurance must have Korean ancestry ajajajaja or so) but most & iacuyou, to behave normally with the camera and the horns do not greet (as here shot per trip, although if you get to see it there) is very normal as passing around the camera xDDDDD do not hide your face when it happens ... as usual, are not criminals or anything like that!!

Nyaaah, love the song, is so ... is so ... reanimating! is perfect for the event because they are supposed to porri ... example, reading, special supporters and the supporters are there: to encourage players a little before their matches and thrilling the public to put in an environment ... and this track with presentacióny with Hey! Say! 7 fulfills its mission there ... es perfect for me, is what I needed to hear right now, something that made me feel well again and able to follow:


so ... GAMBARETSUGO, AINA !!!!!! GAMBARETSUGO, ALL THAT READ THIS COCHINA!

Juyo,

Aina.

(Aina be singing Gambaretsugo!, Gambaretsugo!, Gambaretsugoooo!, I want you, I need you! Yeh! Kampeki knock out ... you're so cool, take it true, Gambaretsugooooooo!

!!!...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment