Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hydrocodoine Description Table fandoms: # 29: Community - "Do not do that!"

Fandom: Community
Title: not do that!
Warnings: Spoilers up to 1x15
Characters: Jeff Winger. Jeff / Annie
Summary:
"I still wondered how he reached that point. One day I was chasing Britta and the next he found himself watching the movements of Annie"

Notes: Finally I have been pretty cheesy ... To see what you think * *
tomato-waiting By the way, I hate the title, so if someone comes up with something better, I accept suggestions ...

not do that!


still wondering how he reached thatpoint. One day I was chasing Britta and the next found himself watching the movements of Annie in the English class. He tried to avoid it, really I tried. He repeated to himself that Annie was an innocent child and that was wrong on their part to see it that way but had surrendered. I could not avoid looking up every time I heard his voice, his eyes follow the movement of their hands or smile when they heard the sound of her laughter.


The atmosphere was relaxed that evening in the library. Abed and Troy were playing a kind of variant of rock-paper-scissors that Abed had seen in a television series under the watchful eye of Pierce trying to understand the rules without any result. At the opposite endTables, Shirley tried to explain to a reluctant Britta something like a recipe. But Jeff was starting to get impatient. "I'm wasting time on this stupid stupid public university with this study group. I have more important things to do than be here like an idiot waiting for Annie as she goes running around with your stupid boyfriend. " Jeff chuckled reproach himself that the train of thought always ends with Annie.
- Let it now ... - he reproached himself quietly.
- What do you say, honey? - Shirley
asked sweetly - that leave him now. Let's start at once right?
- But lack
Annie ... "Really Abed? I had not noticed ... "
- must be rolling around with her boyfriend. You have forgotten the little girl.
"Thank you enlighten Pierce. And the mental image "
- Wow ... I really should do well. How are ya? "About six months? - Britta said.
"Six months, one week and four days to be exact"
never amused that Annie began to mess around with that fool. For the first couple of months just did not like the idea. Put it down to some sort of big brother complex, but since the day I accidentally found them kissing under the stairwell, Jeff knew it was something else. Perhaps it was the sudden urge to rip the tongue and stick it in Vaughn corkboard or the mad desire quand gave Annie to hug, but he knew. And killing him know. It kept repeating that it was only the protective instinct. It was so fragile and so sweet ... But each time he was harder to deceive himself.
- Annie knows what time is the study group. If not here is your problem.
really tried to not have resentment in his voice but by the look of reproach Shirley knew he had not succeeded. Had done his best, but with the mental image that had infused Pierce could do no more.
"Great. Now you may have noticed and I will release a condescending speech. O Perversor accuse me of "
But Shirley said nothing. He did not even look at him suspiciously. Jeff sighed and opened the Bookstarting with homework while the other did the same, pushing Annie topic of conversation drifted to the exciting topic of demonstration items.
"And I'm getting paranoid over"
with suspicion or not, the bad humor of Jeff was growing. I could not help turn their eyes to the empty chair to his right and feel more and more angry. When carrying about twenty minutes, a mild slam made them raise their heads. But Jeff did not move or even to hear Annie's voice behind her.
- Sorry guys. Vaughn was in the courtyard and I had not noticed the time.
- It 's na ... - Britta began, but Jeff cut her off.
- What you do or where you were not our business. But you know what si so? The study group. I have waited for 15 minutes if you deign to grace us with your presence, but you have preferred to be out there wallowing with your boyfriend to study. If you continue to do so, please let us know Annie to stop wasting time telling you.
"Oh my God," Jeff
repented of his words in the same second that he finished saying them. Saw almost in slow motion as Annie's eyes filled with tears and rang in the ears the memory of Annie's voice telling him not wanting to be the cause of their anger. Wanted to say sorry. Embrace not to cry. Tell him that I was not angry but absolutely jealous, but he did not. Simply stood there, looking likewould wept while others looked at him reproachfully.
- How you can pay with it as well? Poor girl. Not his fault that you planted .- Michelle Shirley scolded before leaving after her.
"So that was it. Think I'm jealous because you and I love life. As I would tell you I planted Michelle and I do that is to blame "
When Britta passed him gave him a peek patronizing pat on the arm. Jeff could not feel worse. He sat with elbows on the table while everyone else went slowly out of the library. Held his head with both hands and sighed. For all the world wanted to scream and Annie. I wanted to rip the micropezones imbcil of her boyfriend for even daring to look. I wanted to hug her, touch her hair, kiss her until you get enough air but yell, ever. A sound between a cry and sigh came from his throat. I needed to apologize to her. Tell who had spoken with jealousy, not him. Trying to help but there are inevitable things like earthquakes, eclipses, the earth revolves around the sun or natural disasters. Things that are meant to be. And then yes, kiss and hug ... Jeff ruffled his hair. Be satisfied only with the apology. Picked up the phone and looked at the agenda. Annie was the first number appeared. Press the call but hung up automatically. It did not look able to talk to her without losing his temper and notwant to risk saying anything stupid, so it was decided by a text message. "I need to see ..." No. "I need to apologize to you. You ... "
- I have called. Jeff
winced. Annie was at the door with phone in hand and serious expression he had ever seen. It was not a question so why deny it?
- Eh ... Yes ... I wanted to apologize to you as before. I was grouchy and ...
- I'm not wallowing around with anyone you know? Jeff
eyes opened slightly. He had not expected that.
- Sorry. Do not even think what I said, Annie. Are very important for the group. For me. Without you I would be the same.
"Without you I would not be the same" Annie smiled

- Am I important to you?
- Claro. "Not as you imagine." What would I do without you? Who would let me cheat on exams?
"Coward"
Annie laughed and hugged him unexpectedly. Jeff's put his arm around her against him. I could smell her hair, her perfume ... He closed his eyes for a moment. "Some things are meant to be. These made to hug you every day. Come on ... Tell the truth "
- An ...
- Jeff, I'm so glad you've clarified. You're my best friend you know? I'd hate to miss .- Annie said cheerfully letting her embrace. Laughed when looking at the face of Jeff .- Sorry, you were going to tell me something ...
- Do not forget that tomorrow we will be here at six.
Lie. It was so incredible that potaste days. Annie smiled and after saying good-bye disappeared behind the door.
- And I love you. It kills me to see you with another and want to be the one to hold your hand and kiss you under the stairwell. If you want I can learn to play guitar, saxophone or castanets that to be me who you skip the hours of the study group. Jeff laughed bitterly
feeling incredibly stupid and cowardly to say all that empty space. He turned, grabbed his things and turned off the light when leaving the library, leaving dark Britta in a chair holding his mouth open his book of philosophy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment