Sunday, March 21, 2010

George [petty Gallery Y. .. fell plump ...

muaajajaajajaja ... I can not believe it, I simply refuse to believe I'm writing this ... Today I said Wiiii, I will not do anything today (which is not to say that has nothing to do, but today I played) so I'll see Shounen Club and comment on the party journalito ma s I liked .. and it seems unlikely that I will put as Yuto was also invited and should be something related to it because ... Yuto is !!!... but this time just simply provided some numbers to participate in two speaking parts ... one of which made a rock face jajajajajaajajaja very funny and kawaii, Buuut, lasts 3 seconds, so, notI will, well then pulled out a screencap.

What I'll actually I can not believe jajajaajajajajaja ... I can not believe that will put it as my favorite of the first episode of this month because until four weeks ago this group was totally indifferent to me until I fell xDDDDDDDDDDDDD fat ... but again, Mr. Johnny Kitagawa has planned, so Machiavellian, traps throughout its Jimusho and want it to not fall into them and you enter their world ... and when you get inside and believe you safe ... ZAZ! Fall into another, and so until it is fully in the clutches of the monster Jimusho which ... YOU NEVERWILL ESCAPE ... jajajaajajajaj, it sounded as dialog Monster 2 Heads ... jajajajajajaja, but it is not the truth.

And yes, I mean Kisumai ... kyaaaah, I can not believe that four weeks ago to not peeling, I refused if you want to lower their presentations ... and now, are the protagonists of my favorite video of Shounen Club last.

And of course is its presentation of Hair ... kyaaaaaaaaah, that song is catchy and scoundrels and can not help but sing ... and his choreography is so cool too, this time used to complete and kyaaaah chairs, not only looks great but spectacularly sexy ... andthen topped with the movement of the hip (which patented Kamenashi but are provided) so glorious ... here:




already .. Juyo!

Aina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment