Monday, September 28, 2009

Purina Cat Chow Coupons Table fandoms: # 27: Merlin - "More than three seconds"

Fandom: Merlin
Title: More than three seconds.
Warnings: Spoilers from 2x02
Characters: Gwen, Arthur, Merlin, Arthur / Gwen
Summary: be worst Morgana's maid was that occasionally I had to do errands. And the worst part of being friends with Merlin was that occasionally disappeared and had to cover the backs. Like that night. Blessed be the time when asked to send Morgana Merlin Arthur call to the table.
Notes: No I could not resist to write something after seeing the capitulazo Saturday. It's jam and corny, but I've been happy for a while imagining it.

C HTMLXC

more than three seconds

be worst Morgana's maid was that occasionally I had to do errands. And the worst part of being friends with Merlin was that occasionally disappeared and had to cover the backs. Like that night. Blessed be the time when asked to send Morgana Merlin Arthur call to the table. After spending ten minutes kicking the castle, he chose to ask Gaius. I was out looking for was not what herbs for a remedy for what's not Morgana. Gwen sighed. Had tried to avoid it, but he had no choice.

panting up the stairs and fixed her dress and hair before knocking."You will be stupid ..." he thought after the call. His heart quickened at the sound of footsteps behind the door.

Arthur seemed surprised when it opened.
- Guinevere ...
- My lord - Gwen said avoiding eye contact .- I send to call you to the table .- went on to note that Arthur did not say anything. Only looking .- I've been looking for Merlin but he's out running errands for Gaius. I had not come to have met you, but ...
- Do not want to come?
Gwen looked up. Had returned to talk more.
- Guinevere, are you avoiding?
- No, of course not, my lord. It's just that this is the work of Merlin ... Not that I'm saying that Merlin is not a good worker, it's just that I do notshould be here, because ...
Arthur laughed. He loved when Guinevere did that. Babble when nervous. Gwen laughed, too, looking down. He had noticed that Guinevere avoided eye contact. Maybe she felt the same desire to kiss the eyes if prolonged more than three seconds I felt him. He felt a wild desire to do something. To say something.
- Guinevere, I ... - but do not know what to say or do. The front of him, they were alone ... It had been weeks since the last time you spoke alone with privacy. It had been weeks since those days with Guinevere. From that kiss. She seemed to expect it to continue. Held his gaze for a second. For two ... Arthur's brain yellsba head come down, give thanks to Guinevere and ran off of that room, but could not move more than one way. She no longer looked down, but kept it as challenging him to continue doing what I was wanting. Three seconds. Four. Arthur tried to grab her by the hand, but she withdrew breaking eye contact for a while.
- My hands are dirty, sir .- murmured. Arthur just smiled and gently took her hand and kissed it.
- I do not care .- .- Every whispered the same to me. Gwen
was no oxygen reached his brain. All I could see was Arthur before her. "Get out of here," she repeated to herself. But I could not even move. Arthur stepped forwarde. Closer. I should not have done that. He went a little further. And a little more ...

Suddenly they heard a noise outside. Someone knocked at the door. Gwen blow landed.
- I have to go. Should not be here ...
- No, wait ... - but she was not listening. Suddenly opened the door, running into Merlin.
- Oh Gwen. Are you here to tell you the prince for dinner? Upon arrival, he told me I was looking for Gaius to let him know .- Arthur had his back to them and Gwen looked at the floor .- something wrong?
- No, nothing .- she replied, forcing a smile .- I have already advised me to ... prince. I have to go, I have things to do.
and shot Merlin touching his shoulder. This looked at Arthur, trying to figure outhappened. Both were rare from those days that Arthur happened to Gwen. He looked at her when she passed her hand and she'd be red. It did not take wizard to realize that something had happened between them. To not be stupid enough.
- Sir?
- Tell the King that I have not replied yet hunger .- .- Tell her back I go to bed early.
- Yes sir .- said before walking out the door, wondering if the piece of cloth that appeared to protrude under the pillows was a lady's handkerchief, as it seemed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment