Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cover Letter Samples Dental Hygiene 30 services - blair waldorf: # 06 Madness

Fandom: Gossip Girl: Blair Waldorf
Summary: What without Dan and Blair to get locked in an elevator?
Warnings: No spoilers anything because I have invented a whole. XDD There are kisses and magreo.
Notes: fanfics I have decided that this table I will try them in person.
Indeed, the characters are from the Warner, the writer of books, or who is less than mine ... ;)

# 06 Madness

do not know why I'm doing this, but I can not help it. The culprit is this stupid elevator and the July heat. Look, just stop coming up with Humphrey! I slide my hands down por his back. Do not know how it started. It was in the middle of a stupid argument, that I remember. At some point one of them has said something about sexual tension. Not if it was me or if it was him, but I do know is that just lets me breathe and I want to leave me. Take for air when you release my lips kiss my neck and I realize that not wearing his stupid plaid shirt. Does it ever shall be removed or shall have been me? The answer no longer interested in the least when he noticed his hand going up my thigh under my skirt. Will attract even more to me, kissing her with such force that not surprise me to hurt her. However, do not seem to mind because I returned the kiss with equal intensity. My maWe stop at his belt. I begin to unzip ...

A sudden noise startled us. The elevator is moving again and the lights come on. Suddenly I realize what I'm doing and I feel so uncomfortable that I can not face him. I dress the dead hair and clothes of shame while watching from the corner of the eye that picks up your sleeves and doing the same. The elevator opens up to Dan, who goes silent. I turn away to let him pass. When about to close, Humphrey impedes foot.
"It was a pleasure, Waldorf .- I said smiling. I'm not going to be less, so I smile too.
"Same here, Humphrey
foot addition and we locked eyes until the car shut off completely. Whenfinally came to the attic, Dorotta is waiting by the elevator.
- Miss Blair! - Cry to me .- I was extremely worried for you ... have been very scared?
I smile to myself. I notice that I even blush when crossed my mind some recent memories.
Not at all, Dorotta ... It was very funny .- I reply before closing the door of my room, leaving the poor Dorotta trying to find out what's fun to stay locked in an elevator during a blackout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment