Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shop Stat Medevac Pins Pispiretas smiles [Shokura, May 2010 - Part II]

Nyaaaahh

I'm sick ... ok, ok, we already knew jajajajaajaja, but today I'm more sick ... it is giving me an itch desquicialocos in the neck, in my area for serious Boci-chan-chan (?), I get hot as an oven, then gives me a maddening itch and when Masy I can not scratch me, ZAZ!! hurts, the doctor said are normal symptoms after radiation but that are giving me ALL the symptoms, which expected to be the one or the other but not all, then I increased one more pill-____-mooo ... but now that I'm back all tabletting and drugged, ZAZ, I just got cold! And I can not take anything else, bueeh, not that it can not is that I no longer believe that I have no intestinal flora, damn .... Pior but most is when I cough or sneeze, this vibration causes goiter-chan hurts me more T___________T

Daaaah ... aah, yes, the fifteenth birthday on Saturday hahaha, in fact if I had a good look, my nephew Moses made me rethink a comment xDDD. And I was all fumigated with pills and wanting to be somewhere else (you know, the antisocialita of Adelaide), and I was not only boring but sulphide because the lords were serving dinner took almost 5 hours after the timein citing them all, and if we as adults because we were that we were starving, my niece Evuzca was about to bite her grandmother not to die of starvation, and then of course, screamed and did not want ; to know anything about anything ... until the media is encouraged and asked me to dance with her jajajajajajaaja ... a good tree closes up the brat! Aina They know that only Japanese can dance and choreography, have to know, were playing weird stuff ... or at least strange to me, certainly. But then, Moses said something very true: noo, I do not dance ... no longer with Eva because she would not make a fool of myself ... xDDDDDD

After dying of laughter with the comment, I decided that Moses had been filling the mouth of razóny said to hell! and I spent some time dancing with Eva, which encouraged her a lot and ended up playfully dwarfs ... bueeeno, that of "dancing" sounds too glossy. The truth is that we only moved to guey, stepping or beating in the ribs several pairs surrounding ... but eeeyy!, we have seen when they played the "Anyone who thinks that life is unfair, you should know that not ... "Celia Cruz, the name, we were unrecognizable, boy ... &; Nbsp; By the time her aunt dragged to the table that we had to for help, Eva decided to go out dancing at his cousin Carla. Then his cousin Luis Carlos took out and do not tarnish! There if I was shocked, Eva walked unleashed! Overall, despite all odds, the fifteen you were not so bad, even the teenager was decent ... bueeh, you can not ask for more because there is no dress quinceaños great (some designer geek should be devoted to it, to plan in detail "Quinceanera Frikis "), so, counting that as background, did not go as Pioro.

Now, after having had my ups and downs ... As I came ...

YEEEIIIHH! Second Shokura May of this strange year of 2010.

We started ... with the most sung song in the history of Jimusho hahahaha I do not know if that is true, but I feel that the hallucinations, and is "Yuuki 100%" Like me, the first time I heard it said that wonita Oooh, all reanimating ... but after listening for 80% of I vis shokurato yaaaaaahh! Pior xDDD then because NYC got another version of it and ZAZ it to us again in the shokura spout ... >. \u0026lt;Total, this time, the song started the second Shounen Club this month ... ahh, no, wait, today is June ... oh, well, the month that ended a few hours ago ... only this time it was sung by BI Shadow, Snow Prince Gasshoudan, Kyomoto Taiga, Kentaro Yasui (which heck, I've caught cariñoa Kentaro), Anderson Casey and Noeru (that I never learned his name, denied the poor). In the middle of the song, some members of Kis-My-Ft2 out carrying a huge box mysterious blue stars of which, moments laterés emerged: Taguchi Junnosuke Kat-tun !!!!! * o *

After the song, Koyama and Nakamaru approached welcoming the audience and presenting as Junno guest of the day, also joined Yuto (Yutooo! !!!), and Yuya Daiki ... which incidentally, I agree with what he says Takeshi Yabu, we must begin to call these three the: Shounen Jump! and formally establishing a new local unit xDDDD * joke *. All announced that the theme of the day was: "Egao!" Or: smile pispiretas (Egao: grin). Junno asked if they had chosen the theme that was going Ely is that over which we have all theN, synonymous with laughter Jimusho are Junnosuke Taguchi and Chinen Yuri (perhaps Nakajima Kento) ... a bit no?. Nakamaru announced that following the "Smile Medley" ... which I will not comment much because even when he had several songs that beat me a lot, like "Wahaha" by Kanjani8 ... frankly, was very long>. \u0026lt;, a national and more I saw the bar as reproduction and moving slowly, so, no. The thing to note is that China was super duper kawaii with that purple dress, which was well lit Yuya Otsuka (Aina suspect it's because something came up and Kishimoto   Shintaro who also started well animated medley ... * The kick hard *) and that several of Snow Prince Gasshoudan adorably collided with smoke and Nakajima Kento Kikuchi shortly after the beginning of the Medley ^_^''

;
* The beginning of the Smile Medley with "Wahaha" by Kanjani8 ... and Taguchi Junnosuke as a guest.

Then came the super mini interview with Taguchi-san, who incidentally, was very well looked arregladito and a high high as expected. He then began his personal medley which put completitobecause I really liked haaarto:

jajajajajajaa, part of the Uchiwa (pallets those with photo) was great jajajaajajaja Taguchi, Nakamaru xDDDDD ... For me there is no doubt, after Yuto , Taguchi is one of the best dancers in the world classical pop and dime "WIND" makes it look at its best ... so, either by Junno-kun. After the segment continued to Koya-Maru, which truth has never seemed to make much sense but this time, Koyama wanted to make something meaningful and I took pictures several juniors making a sort of backstage of shokura ... There were several Buddhascough great, but put these two that I loved:


* The boxes where they keep the costumes used in Shokura, oh good for Jump and Nakamaru said so specified: clean clothes, dirty clothes xDDD ... Aoi in Chinese and pose gatunezca: KAWAII!

CHINOOOO!! Mooo, when I saw that, I died ... but only I died, the audience heard a scream heard crazy and I think people fainting from excess kawaiidez ... This was followed by a medley of ABC-Z, I dunno, I liked it and so I'll post complete but I do not know, I feel that Hashimoto Ryosuke was with the same enthusiasm that a constipated elephant, maybe I'm walking like now, clearly constipated, so, as is the first time you see it that way, I forgive him ... aayy, I just realized that at the end of medley, Hashi, deliberately "sucks the mucus" (you know, when you're Agrippa MFFF and breathe and make you feel strong because you walk dripping the sticky things nose) xDDDD, so, as my theory that would severely constipated is not so wrong after all. I think and therefore I must comment that Tsukada Ryoichi, ABC-Z also has improved its technical horrors of dance and acrobatics, of only one year here,makes everything much more precisióny grace now, and I love it because I still think it is the lost brother of Suju Hyukjae Japanese and who has that kind of features should be a great dancer .. . HE SAID. Jajaja AINA has spoken and stopped ALL. XD


The Colosseum Jr. began later, and early on became my favorite spoken part of the program and competitors is that this time very nearly were chosen by me hahaha, so so what team sabíaa not RIEF. The teams were:

* Block A, Team 1: Goseki Koichi Nakajima Kento and Kyomotor Taiga.
* Block A, Team 2: Senga Kento, Ryo Masuda and Nozawa Yuki (who is the brother lost Doori Sakurada, by the way).
* Block B, Team 1: Totsuka Shota (who ever I like better), Yasui Kentaro and Sanada Yuma.
* Block B, Team 2: Kitayama Hiromitsu, and Takada Sho Kikuchi Fuma.

course Junnosuke joined as a presenter. The competition tried to guess the song that corresponds to the choreography, peeeero, this competition I qualify as an extra-super-hard and is that he plays, climbs onto the platform, secretly read the song that plays and you have to remember in seconds & amp; nbsp; the choreography of the song, then choose a step that identifies this choreography and do it. And that is why the contest is called "One Pose" can only do one pose and the rest of equpio guess that one pose to what song it is. Of course this is a test that Jimushitos are special, you can guess how well-ray? and then worse, they learn a choreography montonal and more each year, is downright amazing colosseum such. Total, began equpio of Goseki, Kento and Taiga ... whom we obtained onlyjajajaajaja were 2 points, half were idiots. They were faced by the team Senga, Masu and Nozawa who ... were just idiots and tied the 2 points. A Taguchi was given the task of the teams tie, so he did the pose ... a very odd pose that confused many in the end, Senga and his team guessed it passed to the second round.

was followed by the best team in the history of the Colosseum and that formed the Justice League Jimushera xDDDD, they were the team Totsuka, Yasui and Sanada. The pose was first to Yuma Sanadawho happens to "Zukkoke Otokomichi" by Kanjani8 which was guessed by Kentaro Yasui. It was followed Yasui who happens to "Koi no ABO NEWS was guessed by Sanada Yuma.

Sanada doing
* pose "Zukkoke Otokomichi" ... and Yasui Kentaro doing pose of "Koi no ABO." It was followed Totsuka

who happens "Wahaha" of Kanjani8 was guessed, again, by Sanada Yuma. Sanada rose for the second time and touched him "Ultra Music Power"   Hey! Say! JUMP was guessed by Kentaro Yasui. Yasui rose for a second time and touched him "Hoshi or Mezashite" NEWS ... it was more difficult than the mistaken demásy "Hitomi no Screen" Hey! Say! JUMP (actually if you looked like pose) but forgot the name Totsuka and said: "Hitomi no Naka no Screen" jajajajajajaajajajajajajajajaja xDDDDDD sparking more laughter, including mine, the song ended up being guessed by the same Totsuka. Totsuka rose for a second time and touched & quot, x ~ Dame ~ "Tackey & Tsubasa and was guessed at the same time and Yasui Sanada who desperately shouting" Gimme, gimme! "because the final bill had already begun. Sanada rose for the third time and Yasui was anything but guess they ran out of time ... however, dramatically had 6 hits, which if memory serves me right, never happened in the history of this type of Colosseum ...

After them, the team followed Kitayama, Smoke and Takada ... but got only 2 hits. Totsuka team, Yasui Sanada sand faced the team Senga, Masuda and Nozawa in the second round, which was to guess situations, however, that seem to be less good and both teams left with only 1 point each. Taguchi again poses rare tie by anyone guess, until Senga got it right, the win ... not worth the truth because the team Jimushera Justice League had more hits than anyone else and that should give the win ... buuuh!! Then

the Colosseum, started my other favorite part, the mini chat with Yuya Daiki and Yuto (Yutooooo!!). Koyama asked &; Oacute; that rolas going to sing in the medley they were going to then sing Yuya said: "Kumo no Ito", his own and "Hitomi no Screen" but also Yuto was going to play the drums ... wiiiiiiiiiiiii!! ---> most had the same reaction as me, which made it just very kawaiimente Yuto. Indeed, all three wearing the same clothes from the previous episode (not for nothing is recorded together both episodes jajaajaja) and brought Yutito the yellow jersey again chosen by a grandmother who both fascinated me and the other time. Daiki then took theopportunity to harass xDDD Yuto, and said: "We had to leave, but the trauma to do 'this' will get bigger" ... Yuto imitated while drumming on his leg jajajaajajajajajaja ... Daiki inche, no longer is willing to embarrass my Yutito. Yuto tried to save his pride by initiating an excuse but then, Yuya joined Daiki imitation then Daiki Koyama asked to repeat the failed imitation and Yuto choice but to say: "I tried to stop that but I can not" ^_^''.


* Yuto sorry ... Yuto and more distressed, trying to save his pride, made killer looks to Daiki, as he imitates xDDD.

Koyama asked them to come on stage and ready them began their medley, which, put, of course:


Kyaaaah that Yuto is sepsy bateríay playing disheveled. .. yaaaiii, in fact, for Aina, Yuto sepsy is doing anything. But self-control, heck, if I were one of those girls who noted in the photo, never... believe me if I toss him and kissing him at least until they reach the safety and kicked me out.



Even though "Hitomi no Screen" is already enough cops, the truth, I liked it as it was presented in this medley because the voices of the three were heard much more clear and better appreciated in every way ... jajajajaja, Daiki the mentioned hesitated to say "I love you" to Yamada, but in fact, that hesitation did differently, which is appreciated. At the end of the medley, started the Junior section and Q, which sought to: Things that make you laugh, mu according to the subject. First they called my son Yuya Otsuka, who jajajajajaja, came super hyper, who knows what the hell he was fed because whole episode was well lit, but lit is also nice. Jajajajaa said I did not understand was something about Kurita-kun, bandmate, and I think it had something to do with cabezasos xDDDDD. After Noeru called Casey who said something about, then call Jesse Lewis (the comeback of the blue) who said that once appeared on stage and half of the presentation realized that brought ; to the locker room xDDD backwards, it is best to define the pointalmost made a streep tease. Kikuchi Fuma followed him, but had to call Ryo Masuda to explain the point of smoke jajajajaaja, really, that's a good thing because although smoke did very well explain it a thousand times better to see Masu making those faces and edició n musical that made you made it look more funny xDDD. In the segment or Otegami Kakimasho Anata, where letters are read each other, either apologizing or remembering when they first met so it was the turn of Masuda Ryo (who in this chapter was very active) and Takada Sho ... verngonzosas things xDDDDD aired. Medley was followed by a cigar Juniors which was very entertaining, but the truth, I liked & amp; nbsp; the farewell song "Anniversary" which was sung by pure as Juniors, but with the leading voices: Yasui Kentaro (who was also very busy this episode), Nakajima Kento, Sanada Yuma, Kikuchi Smoke, Takada Sho and Ryo Masuda.


* My son, Yuya Otsuka Junior or Q. .. and Yasui Kentaro in Anniversary. And that's

! The truth, he would have preferred more time Yuto out with Taguchi (my two altotes) but bueeeh was not so bad. Entertaining episode, and I hope the next will be even more entertaining because .... CHACHA! Hey Say! JUMP takes hard !!!!&; Nbsp; ok, ok, I already said I know, but we already have confirmed date, will be released on July 7 ... and is now in presale, mooo, I have to rob someone, but by the way, is not so expensive, so, thank you gesture to Johnny-san xDDD. In YesAsia says will bring the five singles were released, more Jonetsu Jump and Memories, and in total there are 17 songs ... wiiiii, nuevesito hopefully bring a lot of stuff, but I would not complain if it came Summary ... I love that song in the voice of the HSJ.

Still, I have to see also the special super SMAP X SMAP congested where have the bad language, the 100 Juniors invited had live performance alongside SMAP anicanos ... jajaajajaja ... ok, not so old, are of the same age as my older brothers jajajajajaaja, but in Comparison with the juniors are elderly, of course ... and I've heard great feedback from that, many say that the thing was epic, so, when I see it, comment.

Now if Juyo!

Aina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment