Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wedding Message To Put On Card aina_hanjae @ 2010-06-21T01: 53:00

These days were a not very good weekend for me ... todavíay feel everything was there every time I can stand less ... I become increasingly more unanswered questions ... I went through all the feelings that I know and I had no strength ... nothing.

But then I came, cursing like a desperate and I find something that brings me back a little smile ... and I, I can only say one thing: Thank you. Thanks for unwittingly always be there when you need even more than the same people I've come across words ... even more than people who have crossed eyes.

Please, somehow,accompanied me feel strange ways, thanks for making me that something as simple as I pull a smile everyday. Thanks for not making me a martyr, thanks for that I do not like complicated things, thanks for letting me know that it exists.

Thanks for always being ... there, so quiet that sometimes seem absent, but if I protest, he shouted, again and stronger, you love me ... that even though I'm as stubborn as always enraging acompañarása me wherever I go.

Y. .. sorry, sorry for that yet, there are times when you doubt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment