Saturday, June 5, 2010

High Blood Pressure More Condition_symptoms SMAPnieves and 100 dwarfs.

Yesterday was the baptism of two of my nieces and Yunuen Citlalli ... and I thought one day something strange, since I had the jitters, the frikiadez, the total stress the absolute anger, of wanting to kill someone "I need to take something sweet", and pride to "what the hell they are talking about" jajajajajaja, seeeh was a day of thrills separated by only a few minutes between them. It all started with the bullshit of Arabella, Eva's mother who was not named, of course, as you might miss hahaha, the thing was that it was a hot dog to my mom, telling her that she did not want Eva porq outEU were to be baptized without their permission ... PLEASE Make me the fool! Above all, we came out ignorant is calibrated. The very day. my mother asked me why my hair looked blue or if it was his eyes that were chiribizcos xDDDDD I said that was his eyes that I had made my lock already had espantaviejitas to talk, and very normal in my mother, she always frightened by the things their children, then we try to hit with the first thing is to reach and then tells us xDDDDD you look good, and that was exactly what he did this time ... and I was not really so bad the mentioned mech & amp; oacute; No, the thing is I wanted more blue chiclamino but it turned out this did not go so chiclamino, but obscurón blue, so, when I start to wear ask super: MANIC PANIC BLUE SHOCK ... yeeeiii! Gossips say that if there punks chiclamino vibe, so ... prove it. Total apuradisimas leave home because the mother of Eve, we notice at the last minute we went for it, yes .. always aayy not like to kick the net. So, here we go my mother and me with the idea of spending by Eva and then get to school and Yunuen Citalli which was where they were baptized along with other compañerines. CHT
MLXC But if it gave my two nieces chose me as their sponsor, so, could not be late ... I say, if it undertook one because at least meet, no? Overall, we came home from the hollow of Arabella, the mother of Eve, and said and done, what I feared, this was not calibrated to the Senora was listed with a screaming fucking crazy insane. I stayed outside, but it jajajajajaa ... with construction, I have no idea what the hell are doing, I think is a composure of the pipe, but all of that colony has closed streets with street construction in the past as three years or longeramp; aacute; s, and the bulldozer went against flying Bochita grandmother, then I said to the shovel that if he moved the bocho so he could make good his stuff , but he said the car that really interfered with them was Arabella's Chevy, I have no idea how but I parked in the middle hole of the poor beggars construccióny workers could not , an work well ... then I got the call from my brother Henry, the father of the baptized, and said that the father had already arrived and had said that within minutes they were all started or not ... and I as & amp; iacute;: o___O !!!!!! and I realized that I had spent more than 20 minutes after we got there! So I said, I'm going to talk, I'll tell your car to the lords there in their way and I go to my mom to tell her I'll take a car and I'll forward it I am the godmother and me if I committed and I can not be late ... Well, I answered and just said, hey, Ara, please, tell my mom that I will take a car and I'll forward ... mmmtaa mother was as slug with hysteria. I do not crypressed and others, and as I really was not for his bullshit, he hung up, I spoke to Henry and asked him to do everything possible to wait ... I fell, and the very clear jajajajajaja went even cowardly, net, afraid of me, of course, afraid to face it over the phone if it injects its venom, is a poor stupid coward, so, no one dares to confront my brother , who Abaddon, and maybe I hear very bad temper, but I do not care because they live with a person astiante cowardly and stupid and should be a real torture. Total

, we fired and we & nbsp; apenitas ... the ceremony was a bit light but was not so bad ... and as I ended up doing Citlali: baptism and first communion ... and already no longer hacerselas then invited us to dinner at a seafood restaurant that was really very good ... and then I approached the groom's niece of my sister (?), who studied fashion design but as always, is believed filmmaker without having studied all, anyone can become a film director jajajajajajajajaa .. . shale ... and wants me to advise him in a super documentary project he has, but says she still does not even have the rundown as well made and wants to leaveon 19 this month to record ... to a small town where it is supposed to occur that will document, with 10 people for 20 days ... imagine the total amount of money .... I just told him that yes, aha ha ha ha, and see what comes out, because the truth is heard a little freak. Total

, I ended up dead ... and today all still in pajamas I started to see the super duper ...


SMAPnieves and 100 dwarfs.
Yeiii, the episode of SMAP x SMAP where old men in that group lived a while with 100 Jimushitos Juniors ... the truth was really fun, even if I did not understand various partss, there were some very funny, but what I liked most was the presentation, as you said evil tongues, was epic, too many people together but it's best to see the old ladies dancing SMAP and singing as if they were still juniors, with the same high spirits when they were 9-10 years and yet, to see those little ones that they hope to become members of a group as long-lived as SMAP who dream big step on stage and have a disc in his hands.

Actually, I rather see all the great hopes for the future in the eyes of these little ones and the pride of the SMAP in his eyes ... aqui test:

A little is not a cuteada!! my only complaint is that the 100 juniors Aoi were neither Chinese nor Yuya Otsuka, and Yasui Kentaro, or Kyomoto Taiga ... bbuuuuhhhh! however, was very good.

Also, this weekend, Hey! Say! JUMP was presented at Music Station ... many believe was his last time there before returning to promote his first album, JUMP NO. 1, July ... so, I hope so ... the truth if he felt like a farewell medley to return stronger ... I will not, because I bothered to cut only part of the Yuto, and theRyotaro and the Keito in Gambaretsugo ... buuuuuh.


Ya ... I think that was it ... I still feel so tired ... then comment on Shounen Club on Friday.

Aina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment