Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Installing Floors For Aluminum Boats I hate people ...

Just as people hates me ... and hate ...

How can people forget me so soon? He not born in the same way? I may not develop the same way?
Yes, okay, I accept, I am a stupid person who has a dream stupid but I'm no different to many other people alike.

So why the people around me both real and cyber forget me, why nobody has any intention of anything with me ... go, or even tell me, hey, hey ... you are doing well without feelings and vanal, put such comments sometimes uplifting you, why then the Eye blog, my biggest dream is empty?

Why then, when I ask for help for stupidity like looking for a person who can make me a voice, no one shows up??

Why, even as simple as no one is there?

Why nobody cares what I do? ... is absurd and cruel.

hate them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment