Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Varicose Veins More Condition_symptoms BOOOOOMM! [Shokura - May 2010, Part I]

few weeks ago I thought my life was having a change of address, he did not want to go. I thought, given the circumstances he could no longer go back ... back and I do not mean to change their lives or have the possibility to make other decisions, no, rather I mean a fatal change which I would not want any, although I know that some point will have to happen, however, I still feel very stupid and immature to be able to cope. So walking insane, however, this week turns a color a little more friendly although not quite cute,less and does not look so horrible.

All I can say is that I learned not to let me down so fast, I'm still a weakling but at least I'm aware of it and try to protect myself before falling. Sounds childish if you want but if I did ... may already have chosen the other option, death.

Anyway, enough of that stuff ... As I came ...



Yeeeiii to distract analyzing in depth the Shounen Club xDDDDDDD * the kick *.

This Shokura ... ah, yes, I said why sometimes I say Shounen Club and other Shokura?, daaaah, as pronounced because japonesillos: shounen kurabu ... and in many places and it was shokura, joining the first syllables of two words uttered by japonesillos ... now it ... this Shokura I began to describe the last few days in that post 5 minutes 15 seconds of happiness .

Medley This is the one that opened the program and as I described it in this post I'll skip it ...

After the medley, they were on stage Takaki Yuya, Nakama Junta and Akito (Kiriyama think his name is) and Koyama, Nakamaru, Yuto (Yutooo!!) And Daiki went very happy to announce the theme gave a, which was & amp; quot; BOOM! "jajajajajajajaja ... literally, and start from the beginning with the weirdecez, meaning Boom! that thing that excites you madly. Akito said the Kansai Jr are very excited card games (?), then BI Shadow came to sing "Ima sugu ni", song that found a bit strange, I was upset but not BOOM! hahahahaha, what is salvageable of Nakajima Kento sepsy expression at the beginning and the fact that Hokuto Matsumura did something that I liked ... daaaah is that neither he nor Yuuga eventually happen, however, after this shokura, Hokuto I think i MIGHT ´ to level up in my tastes ... Yuuga ... or how to help. Kis-My-Ft2 interview went ahead in speaking and communicating bits of a concert that had just recently, which if sold on DVD would be very happy, but I know they will not T___T , immediately afterwards, the group sang her new song Kis-My-Land xDDDDD, and with that title I figured something geek ... but it was something just annoying, the song itself, its rhythm, it has no coherence, also ... why tickets brought in their hands??, in the end I did not understand nothing of its presentaciónythat bothered me more ... more ... why tickets brought in their hands?? jajajajajajaa really, that was ... rare, but not rare-cute ... alone, weird.


* Nakajima Kento doing sepsy pose at the beginning of the presentation of BI Shadow ... and Kis-My-Ft2 talking about the concert.

then followed by "You do not otegami yomitai desu" (in which, among other things, read postcards from fans) but not jajajajajajajajaja understand is why, now I did not catch anything to understand, so ... when you find the translation you comment.The important thing started later and left my children is that small of Snow Prince Gasshoudan to which I do not know if you continue to call them because it is no longer Buuut group ... keep coming as a group, so. They sang "Sekai ga hitotsu ni naru made" which I love choreography inspired by the deaf-mute language which, since these Lips began to do, I find it amazing and a real BOOM!, Followed "Bitter Moon", song that well, is a BOOM! also, you can not hear without you is embedded as Kami said ... one of these days, Shintaro you out someone's eye out with hismagic wand! And not bad that I do not mean "that" magic wand xDDDDD. Chinese Aoi, looked little kawaii as ever and Otsuka Yuya (both Gasshoudan Snow Prince) is one of my kids spoiled, so as to leave, I'd be BOOM!.


* Otsuka Yuya Morimoto Shintaro and Shintaro Kishimoto (three of my children) ... and Snow Prince Gasshoudan singing "Bitter Moon." Following this

cutez began my absolute and total BOOM! segments spoken about in the Shounen Club, and of course is the section of Hey! Say!JUMP: Jumping Paradise! Wiiiii! This time alone and as Yuto attended (Yutooo!!), Daiki and Takaki it was a long time for them, especially on my Yutito-kawaii this time vení a super kawaii dress with a dress that her mother probably chose xDDDDD ok, maybe not, probably one of the staff did, but if Aina out her real mother if it would have done ^ ^ ' 'and that that sweater is made by a grandmother (or chosen by a grandmother, is as a grandmother would give at Christmas LOL) he looks so cool ... I know, for me, everything looks great if you are on Yuto ...including the stoning Kame ... * * jajajajajajajaja xDDDDD.

Jumping In Paradise Jump made the first raking of the story, Nakamaru and Koyama give them a question and they should build a raking, putting the places as they think they are. The question was: How many tennis has Hey! Say! JUMP?, And raking should be formed by placing the group members who have less tennis to the most ... jajajajajajajaja, I know, sounds like a silly thing, but that kind of nonsense in Jimusho are good and fun and are always being geeks. To give you an idea, Nakamaru asked the three to say how many were present. TaPersimmon said that 3, Daiki said 7 ... and Yuto ... jajajajajajaja Yuto, since he said "tennis" began to make a face xDDDD absolute satisfaction is that many have to confess, he answered: 31 .... 31 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son is a sneaker freak! Koyama asked if he owned a tennis shop or what!! , Yuya said Yuto has tennis all brands and styles, and if taken out collections, was certainly bought them. Daiki balconea as saying that in his bedroom was filled with shared walls, almost on display. Koyama said Masugives of his group was well but I did not understand anything and Yuya said that every group has someone like that ... I think he tried to say: thus Algueña xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD geek.

After the countdown began to assemble the ranking. Takaki immediately placed last in Yuto and put it in first (yes, that obvious), the other the distributed there. Koyama they presented the real results of what he had said each ... jajajajaja and was not very set on that data because they were totally the opposite ... however, thes three agree that probably many of the others had lied and I support ... How is it possible that China only has a pair of sneakers or Keito only three? ... for nothing! Yuto if jajajajaja won first place with a lead too large but the coolest thing was his face xDDDD pride in this result. And as is the journalito Aina, the screencaps here wiiiii!:


* Yuto presenting the Jumping Paradise ... and Yuto, and Yuya Daiki, Yuto began with expression of victory.
accusing
* Nakamaruthe fans to be a tricky for trying to blow xDDD ... Yuto and displaying his Booom! and winning the first yeeiih!

* Yuto as peacock, chock full of personal satisfaction to have succeeded and have taken the title of the Tennis Geek xDDDD ... and the same, but in the latter include language, aah, and another little thing but then I post it ^-^''

Then something strange happened and who put the "Kansai Jr. and Q" which uuuuuhhh not seen since, and as the Kansai Jr. truth I know nothing, except that Nakama Juntaand Akito are the leaders and are practically the only two that I place, yet I have no idea what they are or what they are or why the hell they say Kansai ... so ... I did not even attempt to understand, although it certainly looked very happy to come back in shokura ... something that if I put on this is that Nakama brings with Miyata Board of Kis-My-ft2 and is that according to Board Miyata stole his "Pose Nya" (pose gatunezca) and used jajajajajajajajajajajaja part of this segment to complain about it.

presentation was followed by Question?, But do not know... I do not know, the songs of Question? beat me like a lot but not connecting with them rather well. Total, at the end of Question? came a totally unexpected Butoukan ... riiiiiiight, Butoukan! Then I realized how much he missed seeing them together reminded me of a trauma that I brought a few yesterdays ago and is ... bueeeh, for those who do not know, Butoukan is produced by Takizawa Hideaki (yeeeiih, Takki) and when they started to arm themselves as a group, several months before being announced as such I had the vague hope that Takki llamaríaa Yuto to be part of Butoukan not know why, call me crazy, but part of me thought, and a desktop searche, n queríaa think Takki if Yuto in that group, no wonder all the times Yuto was in all events Takki, but was already Yutito HSJ and HS7 and was already so nothing to debut , for some reason my mind refuses to dismiss the idea that Takki is left with the desire to have Yuto in Butoukan jajajajaja ... I know, Debray, but that idea remains in me and the truth every time I see Butoukan reminds me, undeniably Yuto Takki and for several years at these shows great and they seemed to get along. Still, for me, this group needs more love, I do not know why they leave behind by tanto time and no new songs (that Takki is revealed!) if you are a great band, I love their performances and see them this time was a surprise that I expected and I am filled with much alegríay nostalgia ... plus it strikes me that, now, left only four though, filled the stage, I love to see as they move all over the place and fill it with no problem, plus singing one of my favorite rolas all Jimusho: "Grateful World" ... so, I put this presentation as one of my BOOM! rolas about this shokura:

Indeed, those who read my bizarre dream I had a few nights ago (for those who do not and they wantren read, click here ): when I described our presentation to the jury Shokura jajajaajaja, who designed the stage my mind was this, which is seen in the presentation of Butoukan and illuminated in the same form.


Then, there was another surprise for me, which was not so surprised because Nakama and Akito Board came out from the beginning of the episode, however, I figured we were going to sing ... and if they did! and even better, new song, "VIP" ... I must say my other surprise is that these songs are not to my liking, nothing to do with the style I like. Generally, the avoided becauseand regularly and I lost too fat even though they may be a bit sticky at first, then turn and ended up wanting astiantes bite who sings and who composed it. However ... and now if you are a size but the world, I have no idea what is VIP, I guess it has something to do with the pace and the choreography a little cute and a little sepsy who used to present ... but I suspect it's more for the tone in which the two sing, but all together ... I think that if this same grounder would have presented another group so I would not frika and maybe even the hated as I said, however, the tone of Board always pleases me greatly and I think Akitoalso makes a good harmony that is a geek Board kawaii, then his tone, more harmony, more faces that do, the more the spark that permeates is amazing.

best thing is that the more you listen the more I like the damn song, then I put it as another of my BOOM!:


Kyaaaah, loved as the Board tries to say " , four "at the beginning xDDDDDDDDDDDDD ... I love watching it, trying to pronounce the English japonesillos * o *. The strange thing is that this presentation I loved animal even dead included ... of   fact, I think are two dead animals, tell me if it is not uncommon that in me! I actually think that without the dead animals that would have been better clothes, would look more frikiadez own costume!>. \u0026lt;mooo, but hey, we forgive him because everything else was great xDDDDD the coolest parts for me, of the Board, of course:

* The first when they sing: Oh, yeah (oh yeah), A-Ha (a-ha) ... jajajajaja, the part of A-ha ... all sepsy as a schoolgirl in trouble and face pose kawaidezca Board with the cat (now that I think it is & nbsp; that which claims that stole Miyata xDDD) kyaaaaah, kawaii ...

* The second, sexy matador gangway when he sings the part of "So Sexy ..." of ladito * o * kyaaaah ... loved him since I saw these two parties, Board belongs to my top ranking Jimusho, yes sir.

* Third, when kakoiimente sings: "It's a secret" * oooooooo *

I think I can only say that a song is clearly made in order to revive people geek and make it jump.

The episode ended with &; Nbsp; "Yume no Iro" played by a montonal Juniors, among which are: Hip Hop Jump (with Jesse Lewis back), Snow Prince Gasshoudan, my three unknown for this because there are not three strangers and already identified the two that I like: Ryo Masuda (Masuda someone with the surname I like that weird!) and Takada Sho, the other is still unknown lol. They were also Noeru, Anderson and my children, Kyomoto Taiga and Yasui Kentaro, Sanada-kun with two other members of BI Miss Snow and Shadow Man. Yes, of course, led by Yuto (Yuuto!!), Yuya and Daiki.


* My children Gasshoudan Snow Prince, the most important right to left: Otsuka Yuya, Chinese Aoi, Yuuki Morimoto Shintaro Haba and singing Yume no Iro ... and Yuto too, singing Yume no Iro, Yasui Kentaro is hard to see to the left of Yuto.

Yume no Iro "I like a lot more if they sing well together, it sounds very smooth, but as I got a bit of roe convert and upload video jajajajaja, ; addition, although it was a BOOM! too, was a little less BOOM! than before.

the end, this episode was the return of many people who already extra & amp; about girls, aba, which I liked a lot ... also marked a triumph over my Yuto jajajajajajaja, which I liked even more and with many songs that beat me, so ... I could not ask for more .

In a few days, said the second episode of May ... Yeiiih!

Juyo,
Aina.


0 comments:

Post a Comment