Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gallstones More Condition_symptoms Quinceañeras ...

And, of course not going to talk about the remake of quinceañera heard yesterday Paty Chapoy ... not stain, will do for the fiftieth time in the history of Quinceañera, yeah, yeah, that Maricruz and Pancho, where Maricruz left sitting on a swing floresitas filled ... jajajajajajajaja ... Aina ever wish for something and refused to celebrate his 15 years, although my mother never forgave me and made me dance waltz with your family in your living room, I dressed all in black, with a pink strand in her hair and neck xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD skulls

then you do not know, but I tell them that ENFRbody of the house of my parents are very wonito a garden where many photographers have a Quinceañera or couples on their wedding to be traditional photo ... and every time we bring a parade of ridiculous that aayy quinceañeras poor things, good vibe dresses, one for pompous and ugly and others slutty and ugly stick ... Why pretend these embarrassments to the little girls, boy? what is your sin? just turned 15? Total

, because I'm talking about quince? As it turns out that a niece, not my closest nieces, she is the daughter of a cousin, will celebrate their fifteenth birthday in two weeks, we invited and everything seems to be & aacutand, a slaughter of pride as often bashes ... wait ... all parties where drunk man and briaga foul play music are terrible massacres of pride, I have no idea why people go to them.

But because of this I think if I have to go unless suddenly and without reason, I feel very bad when he is all dressed and serious-chan and attack at a suitable time and free me jajajajajajaja, Siqueira but say the sight of my mother is: not you dare to try .. so, I think the chances are that I will almost 95%.

Then my mom said you're the closest to that age in this family (jajajajajaand Aina: oo uh ??????) so you will be responsible for choosing a gift. For

have no idea the huge predicament got me!! I realized that not only know nothing of current quinceañeras but I do not know anything about my country now xDDDDDDD ... I say these things about my country because I have not know or anything and I think that instead of being embarrassed ... I was happy because I have no idea what to listen to quinceañeras let alone what listen to the people of my age, I have no idea of what they see on television because I'm just looking at times what mymother sees her telenovelas and Paty Chapoy and what my father sees his series policiacasy sometimes I see the program Imcine, oh and I watch the reality show of 22, the Opera Prima ... Other than that, my idea of rest is Latin Lover moving the buttocks or believed themselves lousy good series. So I do not know programming, in fact if you ask me the only idea I have a bar Eleven Children xDDDDD because maybe, at times and when I remember, I Kaleido Star Shawn 31 minutes and the Lamb ...

And I felt very strange first as if he had nothing (except my family and roots that I like, which is increasingly being practiced less in this country) to join M & Iamp; eacute; Mexico. It is somewhat painful because my idea of Mexico today is a fairly decadent because the productive generation in which I'm supposed to be dead, ideologically and in almost every sense, is dead. Is more interested in smelly places (such as Uniguacala States) and as they do not even bother to see what is truly beautiful in Mexico, as such great traditions we have and that countries like the Uniguacala would kill to have, aahh but bright glare and smelly poop. And so, I started to walk away and now I'm totally disconnected from the people of Mexico,of Mexico but if your jajajaaajajaja people of working age. Total

, I was left with many question marks in their heads thinking that you can give to a teenager because my mother also said. no clothes, we do not know what you like and not something that is truly significant.

Mmmmta ... because I'm going to do? believe that if I am a Megapost of a scene-size KAMEJIMA see me ugly? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I would not mind the truth , we say: do not want? that good! I'll take ... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh yes, Which is Kamejima? Hahaha, I think that nobody has ever used, is Kamenashi Kazuya x Nakajima Yuto xDDD, by the way, I head match looking for a fic about it and nothing! what the hell.

Anyway, I'm in a real dilemma, net if I'm thinking that a timely, serious-chan attack an hour before the quinceaños xDDDDDDDDD.

Aina.


0 comments:

Post a Comment