Thursday, May 20, 2010

Neck Pain More Condition_symptoms A bizarre dream about ... quee??

jajajajajajaajaja ... jajajajajajajajajaj ... oh, my God, that you send me dreams. Look how

today woke up feeling particularly bad, do not know what was the reason the truth, but it hurts and I have everything all over again temperature (last Friday I had too), if I die I will ask someone here jajajajaaja news. Total

, walked me, among other things, feeling very tired just woken up, as if he had not slept at all ... and then I said to piss me because I go to bed I feel really bad. And I did.
genius dreamed
And wow ... I'm get used xDDDDBrad dream, indeed, in fact, rare is the day that I do ... and here begins my little dream many things wrong with mixing and smoked very super-duper: I happen

was eating a frozen lollipops very happy in my house with nothing to do, just checking mails and so the compu when suddenly a knock on the door about strangers, my mother warned me that they were visiting me.

I rushed down to see all who were and were not representing a very important institution or embassy of Japan, can not remember that part, these people came because I had been winning a scholarship Tokyo ... & nbsp; * o * and I bolada all there. But I said I had to put my things in order and prepare my luggage quickly because the next day would go by me to take me to the airport with the other winners of the scholarship.

I began a race against the clock to prepare papers and clothing and so ... the next day I was very clever and peinadita and suitcase to leave, my nieces and my parents were going to off at the airport and knew her eyes out there to the other finalists. It turns out that one of them was nothing less than nothing Masy Flannel and when greeted ZAZ Trapito approaching another changa I know lolja, was Mara ... and then I see nothing Masy other was nothing less than Zully!! all three are very dearest friends of mine. Chile was another girl, another of Argentina and their faces seen many people who had nothing to do there, for example, I'm sure it was Valeria, another and another Gaby Martinez Marisol , all ex-classmates of mine, but something was wrong with Gaby extrañoy is that sometimes it was not Rocío Perez Gaby (also ex-partner) xDDDD in total we were like 10 girls I. After

get more contenta they were three people I know who are my friends, we climbed on the plane ... which made the flight in 15 minutes extremely fast because we were already in Tokyo jajajjajajjaajaja ... the magic of dreams. I got off the avióny all as in heaven, taking pictures everywhere and almost climbing the Tokyo Tower ... when suddenly I suggest a big question ... I did not know what the hell was the scholarship!!

jajajajajaajajajajaja, Aina avióny climbing a whole and did not even know what the hell was going on ... worst worst thing was not that, but nobody, not Zully or Trapito, or Mara, or knew the other girls except for Argentina whorefused to say and just kept saying "is that ché," you are stupid or what? "which made me sulfur.

Lords of the scholarship we boarded a truck that was like a modern spacecraft that veíay after giving us a mini tour of Tokyo we came to a giant television, lords told us this would be our base of labor and as the flight had been delayed (and me: how? know if it was in 15 minutes!) and not give us time to go to the hotel and leave our things so we would be presented and we were going to "show" & nbsp; in less than an hour and already after today's activities would go to the hotel to settle.

At that point, I was more confused, it was that "show"? nor was it as magician or something ... and I approached one of the men who guided us, totally exhausted and begging me to explain that I thought was a scholarship to study film or to work in film or something like that if it was that or what. .. but the man refused to answer tambiény told me: "you'll see, you'll see, wait and see."

then walk what seemed like 10 kms, through the television, which by the way we saw Seto Koji entering a recording set chatting amiably with Yunho of Dong Bang Shin Ki ... time when Mara and I almost get lost by going along to Setomaru jajajajajaja also found ourselves with very cute Horikita Maki the unfortunate and less chaparrita than I had imagined, then saw wonito an old man: Namase Katsuhisa (yeeii, Goro-sensei in Gokusen), who was accompanied by Miura Haruma ... Miura Haruma! Almost melt me and I make my first rape in Japanese territory, but I refrained jajajajajaa, Katsuhisa-san usreceived with a spectacular greeting almost shouting: "eeyyy, but if you got the finalists, very lucky girl," while Haruma only greeted us nodding in total kawaii attitude ... how great here were two things: one, Katsuhisa-san * o * I hugged and two, we understood that saying!


* Koji Seto, Yunho, Horikita Maki, Katsuhisa and Miura Haruma Namase for
xDD displayed
What still did not understand was why everyone knew ray & qu; Eacute; jajaajajajaja except we were going. Total

at the end of the station had a great theater that I said I know but do not remember what. There were some people working in the escenografíay well, we were led to the dressing room telling us that we had to prepare and are distributed in the quarter, from my dressing room I could see the tower Tokyo and the Tokyo Dome jajajaajajajajaja ... After an hour or so in which I put on my best clothes as we were told, we went through ... I then I felt embarrassed because I was all the more chilapastrosa;-____, "Zully was wearing a long dress with sparkles and very peinadita with a bun, Trapito went with a black kimono and a very wonito under the hair, Mara was very coquettish with skirt and a frilly blouse with straight hair, Argentina wore a room with a dead animal jajajajajajaja, with skin of something in the shoulder, Valeria I remember going to a crocodile trench jajajajaajaja, Marisol he wore flared pants with a corde ombliguera to platforms and Gaby (who at that time was Rocio) brought a hostess gown competitions ... hahaha you know, low-cut, long and with an opening side and so all ... but I went with rare black pants (is that my parentsntalones Carlangas or bags are everywhere ... I like that kind of pants), long-sleeved black shirt and a baggy purple vest, with a lock xDDD espantaviejitas in hair and was wearing only tennis! ! Ah, of course, all the dream started with the age we have now peeeero ... At this point we were teenagers xDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

After trying to get dressed up a bit more in a kind of anteroom where we left, I realized that the theater we had passed before now sounded very full, you could hear people cheering and music ... hahaha, and I: oo! Holy God where I came to get me!

We were told we were going to go to the public and we got to the theater to a row of seats that were already prepared than were those of a front, all it was dark because the show had already I started as I sat and thought: aayy but this I know, how I can not remember where I've seen !!... as we sat and looked more at the show and soon left Nakamaru and Koyama, shokura drivers and then I remembered, set design, theater ...

¡¡¡¡¡ !!!!! We were in Shounen Club

* *

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo all excited and I ahí ... Nakamaru said that today was a special day for Shounen Club and Koyama replied that he was really a special day for all Jimusho because from the time the rules changed and DEMA s. .. after Snow had a medley of Prince Gasshoudan, Hip Hop Jump and Nakayama Yuma w / BI Shadow ... hahaha and I live there happy to see my children's small Chinese Otsuka saw everything kawaii and he kept the little boy to see us with a mixture of fear espectacióny xDDDD.


* Koyama, Nakamaru, Snow Prince Gasshoudan and Nakayama Yuma w / BI Shadow, why should visualize again. I found no photo of the new Hip Hop Jump, so.

passed other musical numbers, one of Kisumai, one of Butoukan and finally a strange medley of many things but it is important because in the end went Daiki, Chinen, Yamada, Yabu y. .. Yuto! Pirada xDDDD and Aina all there. Five of them stayed on stage at the end of the grounder and joined them Nakamaru and Koyama, together announced the surprise of the night and was ... jajajajajajajajaja ... oh no .... jajajajajaja, only to remember it gives me a laugh jajajaajajajaja owned, and announcing that we, the final document we were thes finalists but Jimusho a contest to become the first female group Jimusho jajajajaajajajajajajaja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... sugoi!! great thing is that I in my own mind in my sleep trying to remember, and failed, when I had done the casting to be there! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

is assumed that the group, according to information given Koyama, must have five people there on bone that xDDD, then, from the Shounen Club would be a section where going to be choosing these five people who form the final group, bone ... something like the Academy or seekdo La Nueva Banda Timbiriche but in Japanese ...

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ... hahahahahaha. Nakamaru

Jimusho called others and us asking us to happen after the stage, I was forced, I wanted more time to my Yutito T___T ... backstage and told us we had to form teams of 5 and dance choreography and we had set ... and I: Noooooo! I DO NOT EXPECT TEST ANYTHING! Zully
very distressed
would say, "Ahhh, Adelita (Zully Adela tells me) but if we were rehearsing in the dressing room!"while Trapito and Aina Mara nodded warmly but did not remember having tried anything nadita ... then asked what song it was or what and Mara told me: "They are the new songs, which will be the new group ... to just not remember, really? "And I

obscured all around trying to recall thousands of question marks in the head while the other group of 5 girls I, where they were Valeria Marisol, Gaby and Argentina face I saw with it being self-sufficient as winners.

team where I was were also Zully, Trapito, Mara and Chile. We diewere a sign that we were about to enter and Aina green ... the other team went first and did well unfortunate>. \u0026lt;I looked out behind the scenes, but the crucial point here was that danced to a song Fey, I think it was sugar ; car Amargo, remember? ... eeerrees amaaargoo sugar, destination and pescadoo or something, I guess my subconscious got the grounder to see dancing in front of Valeria, Marisol and Gaby, and the best thing is that in my sleep even when I met ; to the song I did not realize that was not new.

also saw that: Yuto, Chinen, Daiki, Yamada, Yabu (all previous Hey Say! Jump), Yuta Tamamori and Miyata Toshiya (of Kisumai) Akun Igo (from Question?), Ryosuke Hashimoto and Ryoichi Tsukada (ABC -Z), Kamenashi Kazuya, Nakamaru and Akanishi Jin (Kat-tun) well Koyama (News) and other men who do not know but I figured they were executives or something important in Jimusho, had ; an placed on the seats where we were before us as a kind of jury xDDD. I also believe that at this point visualized on the jury to Takizawa Hideaki (Takii!!) And Sakurai Sho, but after these two as they disappeared into nothingness which bothered me because I want & amp; iacute; to continue seeing them, especially Takii but I was given.

The jury in my sleep (Koyama and Nakamaru and presented above):


* Hideaki Takizawa, Sakurai Sho, Akanishi Jin, Kamenashi Kazuya and Ryoichi Tsukada.

* Ryosuke Hashimoto, Akun Igo, Miyata Toshiya and Tamamori Yuta.

* Yabu Kota, YamadaRyosuke, Arioka Daiki, Chinen Yuri Nakajima Yuto.

The first team finished their presentacióny if they welcomed everyone and even had people in the audience supporting and carrying blankets Aina greener ... we said to ourselves that we could be prepared, which had closed the stage so we could put us in there were going posicióny and color Aina vomiting and ... I put a microphone in front and I almost went with everything and micro nose because my legs were shaking like jelly ... and then thought: "how I could have gotten into this if I'm bad time of my legs with the serious-chan... Ray! for this contest I'm gonna miss my next radiation "xDD jajajaja, until then I remembered that I should not have traveled to Japan for xDDDD radiation.

Then we announced, said the name has been chosen but do not remember, they said our names and what country we were each and so I saw the nose of other equipment to one side of the stage at home mocking the unfortunate, all beginning the melody while I prayed to all saints who remember me know that even little bit of what had allegedly testeddo and then recognized the melody ...

xDDDDDDDDD was !!!.... Nobody Wonder Girls but it was strange because even though a part of me told me that this song was for a group called Wonder Girls shanana Korea and another part of me, the biggest, was convinced that this was the song he had rehearsed and was one of the new songs for this new group seeking.

And we began to dance and sing the song, but our clothing was not the same, now we were all coordinaditas with a long gold dress and white gloves with glitter, combed with old wavelet ... the truth, i hac ´ masters very well with the original steps and everything and we do not we heard anything wrong, then switched to the dime So Hot Wonder Girls too ... jajajajaajajaja ... And we, out of nowhere, we quitabamos the gold dress (gloves were leaving to us) and down ...

jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja ... oh no ... jajajajajajajajajajaja ... we brought down a kind of costume Sailor Moon ... was thus the sailor dress but all black with white stripes and heel boots, knee length but roses and the Chingam Fiusha pupil and our hairstyles also changed magically and now, with two pigtails Trapito was low and fluffy, Zully was a very long queue and stop con a large pink bow combination with their boots, jajajajaja Mara, Mara was as if he had made an afro with a spell of Harry Potter because they brought very esponjadito and by way of a ribbon headband , Chilean truth I do not remember, and I was with two peanuts with chopsticks stuck well to the Japanese xDDD me, of course Fiusha chopsticks were also roses. With that outfit

So Hot dance and we could not do better, the song every geek with a wardrobe around geek. Here I leave the two choreographies danced, we danced in my dream but with igualitas I mentioned changing rooms and in our case was reversed, prNobody imer and then So Hot:



When we finished we all applauded and thanked us and continuously ... later said they were going to commercial and then the commercials went to see the jury's opinion ... I would run the stage and rightly so, had a real emergency ... POPO WAS DOING TO ME! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD So corríay BATHING ran to find a power back to the theater on time, of course, still wearing my dress sailormoonesco, but I do not know lightning running through my head because I was sure that neither in the dressing rooms or in any la beggar station had a bathroom!!

xDDDDD I went out on the streets of Tokyo looking for a bathroom .... hahaha yeah, imagine a boot Fiusha Aina with running through the streets of Tokyo asking where he had a public restroom. Total found it, but it was a bathroom where the cubicles to make your needs were too small and narrow, one could barely sit well BATHING make the door locks were useless !-____. By popo as podíay running back to television again, when he stepped from the police, then Namase Katsuhisa,then Miura Haruma, Seto Koji then after Yunho, Horikita Maki then told me to run because they were three seconds of entering the air, then I corríay ran until they saw Yuya Takaki I said: "Hurry, quick!".


* Takaki Yuya Takaki

who would come up to me holding his hand (which dare!) And I had run up inside the theater, I apenitas reached the stage when they said the air! ... but I was unkempt with correriza and leave all red from the effort ... jajajaja, write it down because it gave me great pain, I go all red, flushed andJimusho disheveled and in front of my television!

Once there, the jury began to give their votes, and as I remember they gave a score to each one individually and then totaling the individual items to see which was the group that occupied the front ... or something .... the thing is that every judge said: I vote for this little monkey and so on. And I said to myself: "oh, God, and if nobody votes for me?"

The first three votes, if no bad memories were of Daiki, Akun Igo and Nakamaru, all voted for Argentina beggar ...>. \u0026lt;kyaaaaah! who did nothing more than struttingrse saying they already knew because it was so cute>. \u0026lt;After continued Hashimoto Ryosuke and Tsukada Ryoichi, Zully Hasshi and Ryoichi voted for by Trapito ... sugoi! I embraced both the congratulating. Then followed

Yabu and Yamada ... Yabu Zully voted for, too (iiuu the Zully heartthrob) and Yamada voted for Marita ... jajajajaja and Marita all happy but I think I was more happy who had voted for her that I had done xDDDD ... Then followed Koyama, Kamenashi and Akanishi ... Koyama voted for Marisol (the other team) and just saying that because it was very nice, I remember Marisol bowed in agRadeče very polite ... of those that cross the foot down just little bit xDDDDDD atrásy.

Kamenashi said that all had been very good and did not know whom to vote, others told him to choose someone, then Kame said that if he had more like a team that another team but that he liked could not choose just one because he liked the set itself ... then let him vote for the group and voted for us! saying that he liked the way that different with which we had submitted ... bone, bajajajaajajaja basically told us geeks, but as he is the greatest geek psss.

But then interrupted Akanishi Kamenashi said that if he could vote and that he also wanted to do that, and was not at all agree with what he said Kame ¬ ;¬... that groups of girls should be girls beautiful, educated, refined and feminine (that said, yo!) and that what we had done was just too weird or like to be called feminine ... Kame then oo bothered and asked what it was for something feminine Jin ... and Jin replied that it was so cute female, the vEstid long, the dance steps feminine and delicate ... and Kame told him that we had used long dresses and delicate movements at first but that being female did not mean that we may not be original and fun tambiény was wrong from the eyes if we vei ; to beautiful ...

Aaawwwww!! And flown xDDDD We all

Total Jin and Kame had a typical discussion jajajjajajaja competition jury at the end Jin voted Argentina's team claiming that he had seemed much more feminine buuuh them! Chi ensued

nen who said that all we had found very cutes but that he had seemed very original and fun that brought the mega afro xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Mara had never seen a she will remain an African as well as that and it gave him their vote. Then followed

Miyata, Tamamori and Yuto, was first Miyata who said he had seemed cool boots that were bringing us, they were much like Jimusho ... jajajajajaja not know what he meant by that ... but she liked the face of confusion over I brought the song to start ...xDDD jajajajaajajajajajaajaja inche Miyata mocked my confusion, and Miyata wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii voted for me was very distracting Tamamori !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miyata seeing to do which I assumed had begun a romantic relationship that yaoi and Tama-chan brought sheep's eyes and saw only love jajajajajajajaja Miyata, Tamamori just said that just Miyata with a voice all distracted, I mean that was another vote for me ... wiiiiiii ... but did not know if angry or die of happiness because Tamamori only voted for me for giving him theMiyata reason ... Yaoi but came to our rescue in my dream xDD.
Yuto
The last was for some reason I did not understand then, nor understand now either because it does not leave the bills, but in the end, according Nakamaru, Yuto had the deciding vote on which group would ; to the front ... Yutito then said something brilliant: "mmm, because I was not sure who to vote but when we returned from shopping and saw it all made me very disheveled kawaii and courageous at a time, then I vote for Aina" ;

AAAAWWWWW ... My son voted for me !!!!... and made him my despeinadez kawaii .... jajajajajajajaja, then, it was decided if we were the team that was in the lead, the Chilean who received no votes (poor thing) had to leave the competition as one of the other team was not any that I know ... but the competition would continue in the coming Shounen Clubs.

beginning to sound a final music was, if I remember correctly, Believe Arashi, the Jimusho, judges like other juniors took the stage with us and all we said goodbye the cameras and the public ... and suddenly ZAZ! was as if I woke Tele was turned off.

Mestayed a few moments a little confused on where he was and then I remembered my dream completito ... and I could only vote for me with laughter and write because they want to forget ... jajajajajaaja, the best thing is to mix things that have nothing to do, like, Shounen Club is not recorded on a television channel, is recorded in the NHK Hall, a theater that belongs to NHK but not built into any television or anything and not broadcast live! or why Yunho of DBSK would be with Seto Koji, like, why Valeria, Maria Gaby Martinez / Rocio Perez would like to go to Japan to compete for membership Jimusho? uh, good quiz & aacute; if it happened a few years ago but now you understand? jajajajaajaja ... Also the fact that all but Zully, Aina jajajajajaa call me, and Zully Adela, it's funny because none of them is my real name so weird lol also the fact that my favorite Jimusho , voted for my current favorite friends or me xDDDDD. Everything I loved but more hahaha, that was to go to the bathroom and dressed in a manner that would sailormoonesca been the cause of Yuto xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD vote for me ...

Anyway, if you dream the continuation & oacute n, which I sometimes if it happens to me, the story ... but even if not to return to this dream, this dream has become my hit. By the way, they noticed that I dreamed of a montonal of people?? is too great, the good thing is that I remember everything on waking, in detail.

Valeria, Marisol, Gaby and Rocio: if you ever read this, in my dream you are evil because they wanted my subconscious ... not me.

Juyo,
Aina-dreamer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment