Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dental Hygiene Sample Cover Leter My Master and Cannes ... Part II.

This scab comes from here: My teacher and I Cannes party.


* Michael with Gael García Bernal, faizbuk photo stolen from a relative of Michael xDDD

Kyaaaah will not say much, I think, only that I just found out that Michael won the Ca mara d'Or at Cannes ... kyaaaaah, if it was an honor to have a movie all under his arm ... GIVE YOUR after the nomination ... and now the prize!

Actually, I can not say anything but I am very proud to have been a student of Michael, and I say, you dear readers (ie, my three unique and belovedI cats) are witness to Michael as I've mentioned many yesterdays ago, and I've always said that in fact it was he who taught me to endure the troubles of dedicate to tell stories, that much I chose that life with full consciousness is quite disenchanting.

jajajaja, I do not know what the hell I'm writing, I think pure inconsistencies, just want to say to attest to posterity, that today, May 23, 2010, I am very proud to have chosen the life I chose had he chosen to enter the Indie and being worthy of being a student of this great master not only thing I say now, so tell the world ... uh, Right, says the jury of Cannes, but it is the same, the world of cinema.

Michael: I know we owe a brownish, one big, but you must follow it up if I have a little silk least when that happens, I'll give you a huge hug and fondle your new Ca Gold camera .. for now I can not do because you radiate to you, your wife and your prize! and I mind ... or I say, "huevous" jajajajaja, to avoid that, I will not, and from here I send you all my congratulations and my pride for you.

Jimena.


0 comments:

Post a Comment