Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tongue Problems More Condition_symptoms CULINARY DILEMMA


has come the cold winter but we are not here does not stop raining and I feel as if we were.

This morning, on my way home from the office, a monstrous gull has thrown me a slice type giant stuffed cow head I called, I'm not well versed in sausages. I do not know where it will be stolen or who will die but it was a really big slice has fallen to my feet with a plop! disgusting. Then this gull has been launched against me, as if afraid to go to remove the piece of meat, I have been a scare Morrocotudo. For those not familiar with the sea gulls will say that today are winged beingsthe size of a dog medianejo, equipped with wings and a bad host, at least in the north. In the loft

my body rebels against the bricolage not want to hear about arranging follow the walls of the room, which I have forgotten since before the summer and, whenever the weather turns cold, he gave me for cooking by storm. I made cakes, beans and biscuits and, before going down that road that leads to Lorza and disaster, I decided to curb my compulsion to put into practice the recipes in a book of vegetarian cuisine that I bought it 5 year thing and I have ornaments on the table to make me interesting.

One of the recipes called me molado"Bundles of vegetables with lemon," brings carrots, leeks, parsnips, limóny, yes, a Swedish turnip. But was not a vegetarian?, You may ask, me too.

Now I am, once again, paralyzed by doubt: What do I do? Rain "I'm looking for a rutabaga? How likely will have to find it? I can not tell a Swedish turnip a Norwegian or Finnish but I leave this life ... I'm not even sure I could distinguish native Swedish turnip or any other turnip. Will it really matter who is Swedish, the book's authorwe have tried to throw the goop?. I feel awkward because I know that if, which is falling, I'm going to one of those posh greengrocers where they have wild mushrooms, fresh cilantro, peas and radicchio mangedouts or you stick to soul for half a kilo of tomatoes and results have not screwed up turnips or, worse still, I endorse another type of turnip knowing that no distinction between vegetables (turnip "is a vegetable?), I will piss.
Damn, that sentence so I just currar subordinate.
If anyone understood in matters culinary know why a similar product and easier to accomplish can be replacedrutabaga, you please tell me. Refrain from easy jokes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment