Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mobile Phone Tools 4.5.6a FORGIVE ME!

Dear


checkmate:
do not know how to tell you this, you're a pervert. I have noticed this last year in your trailer, I saw the clothes off Bill Clinton. I'm sure you're masochistic enough to understand that Santa Claus does not exist. I'll give you back the couch cushions, but I will keeping your collection of butterflies as a memory. You should also know that I never liked your passionate interest for mice.

Rot in hell, Enigmala.



INSTRUCTIONS Dear (name of the last person who left you comentario)
do not know how to say this (1). I have noticed this (2) (3) and I saw (4) (5). Sure enough that you (6) to understand (7). I'll give you back (8), but I will continue saving (9) as a souvenir. You should also know that (10) (11)

(12), your name.

then you have to fill in the gaps of numbers depending on how you answer the questions below there.

(1) What color is your shirt?

Blue: Our romance is over Red
: Our affair is over White
: I'll join the monastery Black
: I do not like
Green
our horoscope does not match Grey: You're a pervert Yellow
: I'm selling
Rosa: Your nostrils are insulting Brown
: The mafia wants you.
No shirt, you are a loser / a
Other: I'm in love with your sister

(2) What month were you born?

January: that night
February:
March last year: When your dwarf bit me April
: When I tripped on sesame seeds
May: May Day June
: When you put cuffs on me July
: When I threw up August
: when I saw the shrunken head September
: when we tan
October: when nSanta ominous
November: when your dog ran amok December
: When I changed tennis shoes

(3) What food do you prefer?

Nachos:
Pizza at home: In your camping car Pasta
: outside Chicago
Hamburger: Under the bus Salad
: As you ate enchilada Chicken
: in your closet
Kebab: with Paris Hilton
Fish: in women's clothing Sandwiches
: the Hare Krishna graduation Lasagna
: psychiatric hospital
Dog:
state of trance None of the above: with George Bushand his wife

(4) What color are your socks?

Yellow:
hitting Red: Black
insulting: ignoring
Blue: Purple
kicking, throwing
syrup on White: recording your initials in
Gray: undressing
Brown: Put leeches on Orange
: castrating
Rosa: Pull the toupee off Barefoot
: sitting in
Other: taking

(5) What color is your underwear?

Black: White
my best friend, my father
Gray: Bill Clinton
Purple: my mustard pot
Red: Blue
Donald Duck:
my avocado plant Yellow-my cOrange
beramigo of Ghana: my Converse All Star
Rosa: Manchester United goalkeeper
Nothing, my statue of John Kennedy
Other:

the Mad Monk (6) Would you rather watch on TV?

The News: Man
The man Paco: emotional
Sin Tetas no paradise: open / a
Lost: bright
House: scared shitless / a
Physics and Chemistry: left / a
The Simpsons : cowardly
know what you did: Mongolian / a
Parent: Masochistic
X Factor: You are going senile
Middle-class None of the above
: Ashamed

(7) Is Có ; mo ah you areora?

Happy: how mad / a
I've felt Sad: I bored you are
bored: there is no Santa Claus
Angry / a: that your beans are left with a news
depressed: we're cousins Excited as
/ a: that this has no solution
worried That your Honda sucks
Nervous / a: I underwent a sex change
Embarrassed: I'm allergic to your hamster
very happy: I was attacked / on by garbage
Other: I'm open / a

(8) What color are your bedroom walls?

White: Your ring Yellow
: Your love letters Red
: tuDarth Vader poster Black
:
Your tame stone Blue: The couch cushions Green
: Images of Los Angeles
Orange: Your false teeth Brown
: Your contact book Grey
: your old lottery ; to
Residence: the clippers
Rosa: The cut toenails
Other: Your memories from the military

(9) Does the first letter of your name?

A / B: Your photo
C / D: the fuel tank
E / F:
Your neighbor Martin G / H:
my virginity I / J: the results of your blood
K / L: your left ear
M / N:
Your suicide note O / P: my common sense & desktop search, No
Q / R: your mother
S / T:
your collection of butterflies U / V:
Your criminal record W / X: your Spiderman costume
Y / Z: Your grades from

school (10) The last letter in your last name?

A / B - Always remember
C / D - never forget
E / F - Always wanted to break
G / H - Never openly mocked
I / J & ndash , you always felt dirty after
K / L - Will tell the authorities that
M / N -
my confession today about O / P - Was interviewed by the Time
s on Q / R - Told my psychiatrist about
S / T - Get sick when I think
U / V - Always will try to forget
W / X - Am
better off without Y / Z - Never liked

(11) Do you prefer to drink?

Water-Our friendship Beer
: your future senility
Cups: your new life as a clone
Fanta: The incarnation as an eskimo Milk
: The apartment building Wine
: your abuse
cocaine Coca Cola: A passionate interest for mice Juice
: your imitation
Pocholo Hot Chocolate:
your Eggplant-fetishism Whisky: To ruin the second world war.
Other: your hatred

Real Madrid (12) What country would you go on vacation?

Thailand: a warm embrace
U.S.: many memories
United Kingdom: Good luck with your escape from prison
Spain: Die drowned / a
Germany
China with relief: without any illusion
Japan: Burn
Greece: your eternal / a
enemy Australia: Congratulations
your frog Leonard Egypt
you give France a penalty
Other: Rot in hell

0 comments:

Post a Comment