Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cruisy Spots Rhode Island 30 services - blair waldorf: # 03 Meeting

Fandom: Gossip Girl: Blair Waldorf
Summary: Blair escapes a blind date organized by Serena ...
Warnings: for all audiences. You can have some little spoiler out there.
Notes: fanfics I have decided that this table I will try them in person.
Indeed, the characters are from the Warner, the writer of books, or who is less than mine ... ;)

# 3 Meeting

- Serena, how could you do this? - Although I could not believe that Serena had prepared me a blind date with a friend of her new boyfriend .- I do not want to go. You know I do not want a relationship right now.

- Technically, this is not true B. Yes you want but you want now can not be .- He said while rummaging my clothes looking for something he liked. I replied with a grin that Serena did not see .- So I refuse to pass you on the day alone at home. In this closet there is nothing, Blair. Come to my house.

got wriggle out of his hand when I had crawled into the elevator.

- I told you I do not want to go. I know of nothing that boy What if you have the same paint your ... friend, boyfriend, whatever? - He pleads with his eyes. With Serena never failed.

- Do not put me eyes, B. - I went to growl .- If you're not, I will be wrong. Aaron has already told his friend that he had gotten the most beautiful girlNew York.

- Okay. I'll .- I answered without changing my expression of annoyance .- But I will so you do not look bad and if you promise right now that will never make me something. - Serena raised her hand, smiling as a sign of oath .- And I will not go home to dress. Indeed wait here until it finishes fix .- I said climbing the stairs to my bedroom, leaving Serena jumping for joy in the room .- If I step on your home, you may repent me .- I commented when he could not hear me . ***



I had never so bored in my life that night. Aaron's friend was, as I imagined, as Aaron, and were talking music, motorcycles, art ... The boy was not without dand attractive, but lost in opening the mouth. Even
not even two hours had passed but could not go.

- Serena, accompany me to the bathroom, please? - Serena got up smiling, but I rather go to the bathroom I went to the door.

- Where are you, Blair? - I wonder Serena grabbing your arm when we were on the street.

- A casa. Tell this guy how-to-call that dinner did me wrong or whatever and I caught a taxi. - Serena smacked lenga and cross my arms .- Sorry, S. I've tried. That guy does not like me, nor I to him, I'm bored, tired and I spent the night praying that no one send a picture of us .- Gossip Girl Serena's expression softened a bit .- Icome for you. Let me go. Do it for me ...

must have noted that she was really desperate, because Serena kissed me and went into the restaurant promising to apologize for me. I turn, looking for a taxi to go home, but instead, stopped a limo. I held my breath as she lowered the window.

- Blair ... Always a pleasure. What are you doing here alone?

- Try to take a taxi .- replied, without losing sight of the road. Where the hell had gotten all the taxis in New York?

- I can take ... - The suggestion had caught me by surprise. In fact, waiting for the miracle of a taxi before Chuck had time to ask .- promise be good if yourHe said smiling and kissed .- misinterpreting my face. It was me who did not know if it could be good if he went.

- OK .- As long as you Chuck answered the door open. I sat opposite, trying to look all the way out the window noticing that Chuck kept looking at me. I tried to swallow as I struggled to avoid his gaze. The limo stopped suddenly.

- Thanks for bringing me .- muttered as he grabbed my bag. I looked at him briefly as I opened the door. I smiled ... Try not escape me a stupid smile.

- to you for the pleasure of your company.

- I have been a very pleasant company tonight. - Comment, smiling. Why could not help but flirt with him? CHTMLX
C - Whenever you are, Blair .- said before closing the car door. I stood watching as the limo pulled away. I sighed and enter the house to wait in pajamas call Serena. FIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment