Monday, November 24, 2008

Sorry Scanner Could Not Be Initialized ENIGMALA X "X"

I have a hang

teenager as "In". One of those cute and harmless crashes not go anywhere, fit only for my sporadic appearances by the bar are more entertaining. It was so long since I passed that no longer remember what fun it can be to contemplate the object of your desires in the distance, on the other side of the bar and whispered to your friend: "Auntie, Jessy, is é ; l!! Do not look, do not look! A guapooooo it?? Are you looking at?! Do not look! What it does ! I told you not to look! "

for him I do not exist, or, in any case, I'm calibrated tohe looks weird and nervous laughs at silly plan at the end of the bar. I know that does not Diox, I know he is not for me. I'm sure that when he looks in our direction, it is because you my friend Jessy mola is more good, but it will annoy her because she comes out with another and is super in love.

I would like to come over from the other side of the bar, pushing the rock into a wild cat and plan to reach my hand, without a word, take me by the neck and me give a kiss to those who take away the meaning and I cleaned the tonsils for the rest of the year, and then I look to the eyes told me "Enig, aunt, I'm for you, me molas deck." ... but that will not ever happen, never! I'm sure. Meanwhile

continue staring at the lejaníay having erotic dreams with him. You know, "X" I have erotic dreams with you and can not do anything about it!.

Jo, time it just put everything in writing, I realize that this is the mega teen crashes dramatic bone! . I'll let you write a poem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment