Tuesday, March 24, 2009

O.c.d More Condition_symptoms Walking on eggs


Let's get this straight once
Size matters, money brings as much happiness as health or love who does not. Physicist personality wins over most of the time, all the assholes are lucky. Justice as understood by ordinary mortals there. Humans are, by nature, selfish and interested. All they appear foolish virgin, the work does not dignify a shit, who gets up Diox will wrinkle, turn the other cheek guarantees you'll host a second well deserved. The best reward is the one that comes without effort.

SPM Teruel and there and I stuffed myself to chocolate until you pass me the urge to scream, curse and throw for the jugular of somebody that I know. I hate whores

social conventions, dammit!.
(And no one asks me who are the eggs I'm treading)

0 comments:

Post a Comment