Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Myammee Without Her Weave STREETS YOU!


I can not stand guys who, in bed, talk to diminutives. I will not give examples because the thought of it makes my hair like hooks but we all know perfectly what I mean. And not the guys that you talk as if you were a little girl, these are pa separate them out to eat, but those who simply use any kind of short. As far as I'm concerned, in the privacy of my boudoir do not want anything down, or language.

not stand those who spend their time asking questions, you look like you are interviewing, or examinándote: "Do you like it? How do you feel? Q "hat do you think? How are you? What do you think? Do me a brief justification of ethical modern man's existential dilemma as it proceeds with cunnilingus? "And you, while trying to abstraerte, concentrate, not to scream" But you want to close the After a bloody mouth? ... well, shut up do not have to close it but shut up, dioxide. " Plantéatelo this: If I can string a coherent sentence, is there anything you're not doing well.

Not to mention, when questions that makes you type in question are ret & oacutee; rich, ie, requiring no response, but he insists on repeating over and over again (this happened to give examples, which then identifies itself rock and ride ed ; lera) So that we understand, it's like in class, the teacher asks "Do you understand?" students do not say "yeahhhh" in unison, it is assumed that, unless you raise your hand , you've understood. Well, that same happens in these cases, only the boy in question, rather than asking once, I asked fourteen or forty, you feel like saying "If you, hell, yes, I I've heard, I want to leave alone? "... withtinue

0 comments:

Post a Comment