Thursday, October 16, 2008

Collodial Silver For Bv 30 services - blair waldorf: # 17 Trip

Fandom: Gossip Girl: Blair Waldorf
Summary: Blair Serena Letter from France.
Warnings: for all public ... But may contain spoilers season 1
Notes: fanfics I have decided that this table I will try them in person.
Indeed, the characters are from the Warner, the writer of books, or who is less than mine ... ;)


# 17 Travel

Dear Serena

I love to tell you how beautiful it is France in the summer. The French boys are lovely and I'm having a great time, but I'd be lying. Just go out and I am pathetically aware of my msheepfold ... As if he were to call me right?

But do not worry. I will not be so pathetic as to ask how he or she is doing. Nor am I going to bore you by telling you my troubles. The only thing that interests me is to know how are you you ... Did you have fun? I hope you left your hang with Humphrey in New York and you're having fun this summer by both.

I feel lonely, S. I know you just said that I will not bore you, but who I'm kidding? I write for it ...
want to go back, but I'm afraid to face things. Nor do I stay here or return to the attic alone. This trip has been the worst idea in the world. I wish I had stayed in New York. Surely things would remain as before the summer ... See?I'm being pathetic again. As before, when I asked you to tell me indirectly as is Chuck. Well, maybe not so indirectly ...

I miss you. Hopefully as the summer passed. And remind me that I have to find a boyfriend before coming to America!

And do not worry about me. I'll be fine. A few days and return to being myself, I know. Nothing can with me.

Love, your friend always

Blair


***

cortito This time is more than the last. But I wanted to do something in the form of letters and I've come from. Hope you like ...

xo xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment