Sunday, October 26, 2008

Can A Platypus Be A Pet? UPS! I DID IT AGAIN:


I've done it again, I re-loading the bed. This time it was the same room but on the other side. Now I do not know whether to reapply for welding equipment (jo!, when I say this I feel like the main character of Flash Dance) or pull pal Ikea and buy another structure, which will be the easiest.

a shame and a pain because this week I had the good intention of violating the Sixth Commandment with a Halloween freak accident but I think I'm going to stay with the win because I am too lazy to have to wear a turkey explain why it is better to stay on the right side of the bed and not move too much momentum. Is that I'm imagining:

"Okay, fine, come up with careful, stay where estásy try not to boats or excite you too much"

Not to mention the bad image of a servant given the fact that broken bed for two different sites in less than three months. I'm self-conscious, so break. What will I be? Heavy? Promiscuous? Possessed? Possessed? Epilepsy?.

'm starting to think that the real reason you want to throw me one day boyfriend is laziness. Yes, because there are a lot of things in the life of every human being, as a rule, it is tedious to have to explain to someone with whom you have nothingtoo confident.

Look, Journal question: Has this ever happened I'd rather spend time getting laid as long as the job of putting spare you the type / a in the background of what-it-is?

0 comments:

Post a Comment