Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Before And After Images Brazilian Wax Table fandoms: # 26: The big bang theory - "The verification of the theory of Kiss"

Fandom: The big bang theory
Title: checking theory
kissing Warnings: No
Characters: Penny, Sheldon, Sheldon / Penny
Summary: Sheldon need someone to check theory and Penny is your best choice ...
Notes: The fic does not have spoilers. Situated in a future that is not with Penny Leonard.

VERIFICATION OF THE THEORY OF KISS

toc toc toc
* * Penny

toc toc toc * * Penny

toc toc toc * *


Penny Penny rolled her eyes and letI was flipping through the magazine on the couch. Could not call Sheldon as a normal person? Opening the door she found him with a cake and a notebook.
- Cake? - Answers provided. Penny took it.
- What is it, Sheldon?
- I'm testing a theory and need your help. You are the most appropriate subject for the experiment.
- Experiment?
- Do not worry, not dangerous. The only tool I need is this notebook, which as you can see, does not involve any danger. Perhaps the pen ...
- Ya, Sheldon. I get it ... - interrupted, stepping aside to spend Sheldon .- All right, passes and you tell me where I can help.
- voluntarily agree? Genial .- he saidbeginning to scratch pad. Penny
stood on tiptoes trying to see what he wrote.
- And what is the experiment? - Asked by failing to read anything.
- Let's kiss .- Sheldon said quietly.
- Aha ... What?
- Oh, it was something stupid. A colleague spoke of his relationship with his girlfriend and the conversation has ended in a discussion about whether the duration of kisses influences that causes pleasurable sensations. I am of the opinion that it is stupid. A kiss is a kiss no matter what lasts. It's like saying that a stone is harder or that water is wet more as time goes by. - Penny had told him that a kiss was the least like a stone that was happening in that momentum had he not been so cold. He opened his mouth, but Sheldon went on .- Then I challenged the experiment we are about to perform. We'll kiss five times for 1, 3, 5, 10 and 20 seconds and in this notebook I will write down my impressions. Now, as I presume you've washed your teeth, we can start.
Sheldon went to his face but Penny reacted and jumped.
- Wow, wait. Really this is serious? - Asked putting distance between them.
- Sure. It gave me a scientific challenge that I was obliged to accept.
- But why me? Sheldon
thought for a moment.
- mainly because you are a woman. You are my friend makes you the best option and that you mi neighbor makes the path to your home is the shortest. Your health is reasonable and you are the sexiest woman I know. Ergo, you are the best option. Penny
not get over his astonishment. Sheldon seemed so determined ... Also, he was right. They were friends. And it was Sheldon. If Howard would not do or crazy, but Sheldon was not so bad. Might make it please help. And it was the first time he had said it was attractive in months ...
- OK .- agreed at last coming back to Sheldon .- What I have to do?
before finishing the sentence, Sheldon stamped him a quick kiss that even saw it coming and said something in the notebook.
- Going for three-second kiss .- a timer activating said. It was a moment so
Penny surreal just realized that Sheldon had become a kiss, this time for a few seconds. Ended before he knew it and God knew scored again in the book, this time muttering something like "Interesting." Penny blinked a few times. I was not happy being so difficult experiment.
- This time last five seconds .- he said dropping the pen and setting the timer.
She nodded. I was not really being as uncomfortable as she had thought. This time was more aware that Sheldon had approached her and had started to kiss her. I was thinking that was not bad when Sheldon suddenly broke and rewrote. Penny swallowed and cleared his throat.
- NeNeed some drink some water or something? - he asked quietly as if to kiss her in her classroom was the most normal thing in the world.
- No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
- Wonderful. I guess you can be more than ten seconds without breathing.
- Your "I stammered yes .-
- Great, because this will be a little longer.
-A-ha ...
Sheldon this time put his hands around her waist to draw her instead of approaching him. Penny went unopposed. He had to admit I really liked kissing. He did not know at what point the experiment was over but was responding to his kisses standing on tiptoe, his hands around the neck of Sheldon and more eager than you might expect. ApparentlySheldon spent ten seconds because it was removed, this time less sharply than before.
- Curious ... - said even with his hands on the waist without leaving Penny and her .- Very curious. He released hit
making Penny almost lost his balance and scored again. This time he wrote much more than the previous times. Penny tried to streamline the time but could not. The only thing I could think of was that he was willing to let go of the damn notebook Sheldon.
- We're almost done .- Penny nodded .- This time, as will be 20 seconds, if either of them needs to breathe, we will be apart for a moment to catch your breath and follow. Okay?
Penny nodded again. Sheldon approached her again.
- Wait. Do you mind if we sit on the couch? It hurts a bit the neck by the height difference.
- You're right. To me is starting to hurt his back .- He took her hand sitting both on the couch after the magazine away .- Much better. Let's start.
This time it was Penny who almost threw up Sheldon. Supposedly it was only an experiment, but it was more real than Penny had experienced in his life. Her lips seemed to fit perfectly and Sheldon's hands had a lifetime on the hips of Penny. Somehow, Sheldon and Penny was lying on the clock was on the floor. When he could no longer stand without breathing, Penny had no choice but to separate a few inches.
- Wow ... - he whispered without moving.
- Yes ...
- Where?
- What?
-
Timer - Is ...? Ah! - Penny tentatively reached out to the floor without making a move to join and that Sheldon did not either. Finally he found .- 42 seconds.
- 42? Damn ... - murmured incorporated. Penny sniffed and straightened hair .- The experiment has been damaged. Now I have to start from scratch.
- Since the beginning? - She said smiling.
- Yes - said he collected his things and not looking at her .- But it will be another day. Given the state of my hormones, I would be now impossible to start from scratch.
Penny laughed. I never heard expressedyes.
- You do not mind helping me again? The truth is that data collected today I used to get an idea, but would demonstrate that I am right and I prefer not to try again properly before admitting I'm wrong.
- No, I do not care.
- Wonderful. See you later at home for dinner. Today is Chinese food .- said before leaving the floor. Penny could swear he smiled before leaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment