Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lollita Underwear Models 30 services - blair waldorf: # 29 Sleep

Fandom: Gossip Girl: Blair Waldorf
Summary: The night before Chuck was out ...
Warnings: for all audiences. Spoilers up to 2x13
Notes: fanfics I have decided that this table I will try them in person.
Indeed, the characters are from the Warner, the writer of books, or who is less than mine ... ;)

# 29 Sleeping


I woke up suddenly. He was gone. But he left a note. Three stupid phrases and none of them was "I love you." I did not want to find him. "Well I will not" thought. I turned around and closed my eyes, trying to convince myself to mess that Chuck did not care that go without saying goodbye. I sighed, settled back I removed my pillow and a little trying not to think Chuck to sleep. Maybe I came home that night and have let him hug his way of saying goodbye to me ... I snorted and turned away. He opened his eyes for a moment I saw her again the role that Chuck had left hours earlier where he was sleeping. Although you may be doing was asleep, I fell asleep waiting for me to go ... I sat on the bed. It was useless trying to sleep. I took the note and read it again. I wondered where it would be. With whom. Making. I noticed a lump in my throat began to break in tears. The note said that I deserved better. The problem is thatbut do not say it out loud, I just want to be with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment