Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday Cake As A Handbag Gossip Girl, "one button" (Nate / Jenny)

My first Nate / Jenny. Merry Christmas [info] moony_star


ONE BUTTON
Jenny

not pulled away from the sewing machine until you have completed the final hem dress that Blair had asked him to Christmas dinner at the home of the Rose. There you have friends or work to have much free time to devote to what he liked most so do not take him long. Once completed, lasted the dress on the ironing board and was putting the finishing touches when he noticed he was missing one of the buttons on the left sleeve. Unsuccessfully sought a replacement from your sewing basket, so he had no orORT choice but to put on his coat and go out and buy one like it. Just had traveled

hundred yards when he saw Nate walking toward her, distracted, talking on the phone while staring at the ground. He had not seen since his unpleasant conversation at that party and do not feel like much now, so I tried to change the sidewalk before Nate saw her, but a honk from a car passing by his side when Jenny tried to cross not only prevented Nate did not see her, but he made him to notice it was there. Jenny swallowed hard and continued in their attempt to cross the street. I did not want to be trying to avoid notice but he was at its height.

- Hey
- Hello .- Jenny replied without looking at him, pretending that it was really importantportantĂ­simo across the street.
- How you doing?
She turned to face him but when he looked into her eyes, looked down.
- Good. Okay. Working, studying ... The usual.
Nate smiled. Jenny gulped again.
- Good. I'm glad Nate sighed .- .- In short, I have to go. See ya.
Nate turned to leave. Jenny just stood there, looking across wax struggling with itself over whether or not to turn around and call him.
- Nate! - Shouted. The boy turned and saw Jenny was a race to catch up .- I wanted ... I wanted ... I wanted to apologize for the last time we saw Nate looked down .- .- I know it was not right as I played that night, but I felt betrayed, Nate. I felt terrible because my only friend that I was hiding out with the guy I liked and above had been offended when to learn by Gossip Girl, I asked an explanation. As well, even I had stolen to be with you ... not trying to justify myself. Or maybe ... just trying to understand because I played well and I do not see as bad history.
Jenny wiped her tears. I did not know at what point of his monologue had begun to mourn, but the tears were there. He turned to Nate not see well and with folded arms began to walk up the street when he heard that he called it. He turned, and not mourn.
- Jenny, do not think you're bad. It is I who should apologize for what I said. Not badhistory and if you do not regret the letter .- Jenny arrived slightly opened mouth and raised his eyebrows .- I see you in school. Nate
turned on his heel and walked smiling. Jenny, after a few seconds trying to understand exactly he meant, smiled and kept going. I had to buy that button and the shops were closing.

Hope you like it ... A kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment